Well I went to my apt yesterday, and they offered me the AFP/Quad test, pluse the CF screening as well, and I declined to get the CF test done as I know I am not a carrier. I do not want to get the AFP test either, as I know it will not change my mind at all about this baby, this baby will be accepted no matter what the test says and I will manage anything the baby does have (if the babe had anything wrong ofc). Am I making the right decision? I feel kind of guilty like I should be getting the darn test, I did with my other two, and they turned out just fine, so I dont see the need on getting another Had to show off the recent scan of bean as well! Hopefully find out gender in 4 weeks but OB said it looks like I might be having a another boy! Made my day to hear that!!!!!!!!