am i alone? (wigan)

loop

Reaction score
hiya all im in wigan andwell feel all alone ggrrr need to get out more gggrrrrrr :cry:

cool i was in widnes a cpl of weks ago took my dd to catalist the science museum

not far from me either, we'll have to do coffee soon :)

me to not far at all. we will all have to meet up some time

About an hour from me but closer to the warrington girls then Imis 0151 town :rofl: (sorry private joke) :D

need sum sanity will have to meet up soon

Least here is car crime ... wrexham tis sheep shagging!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
xxx

do you work Loop or free all the time ? as soon as I know my shifts next week Ill let you know when we cud meet up

can u not all move 2 scotland lol!!!

LOL no im not at workim free pretty much every day other than a wednesday as i have college nad lucy finishes nursery at 11:30am so after that is fine!

:blush: I know Wigan a bit,used to go to is it Sanditch or standish? Daves aunt used to live there and we used to pop in on way back from Lake District. I have it probably totally wrong,lol

bex

no u got it right hun its standish

ooh good,well all I know is she lived in a bungalow on an estate (nice little estate) and was near a co-op :rofl: thats all I remember,seemed ok little town anyway,had a lovely church with a pretty steeple,god things I remember!

yea thats def stanish hun i know the church ur talking about ohh and the co op lol

MEEEEEE - I live in Hindley :D

I thought i was alone too then, :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back