am i arent i?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wishingtoo, Apr 18, 2009.

1. wishingtoo

wishingtoo New Member

Has this happened to anybody? I thought i was near me period last thursday/friday, but i was getting brown thin looking blood not much, but like you would after your period, but lighter and thinner. Then on the friday/sat i had a 1/2 day of normal period colour, then till now i have had thin colour of what you would have after a period but nothing on under garments, just when i have been to toilet and wiped? Sorry if this sounds not very nice, but i was told by the nurse, as friday i was supposed to go for a cervical screen test to take a hpt and change appointment to next friday.

I have been off the pill since aug 08 trying and trying but to no avail. I keep getting my hopes up but it feels like i am never getting pregnant ahhhh!

So i took a test boots x2 pack cheap ones and tried but came up negative. Does this sound like a detection of a pregnancy but to early to detect or not! Very new to this.

My periods since aug 08 have been fine 3/4 days not heavy but his is the only period thats went a bit haywire. Ooh and i have been doing my temp for ovulation chart its off the rictor scale, very odd.
    xx Hope this hasn't confused anybody xx
    What do you all recommend i do?

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

as you are seeing the nurse on friday i would explain this to her there and ask her to do a test xx

3. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

Doc told me the body changes all the time...I never spotted before and all of a sudden I was spotting before my period...My AF always lasted 4-5 days all of a sudden it was 3 days!!!
    So don' worry about and talk to your doc about it...