am i being OTT

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
okay, so i booked + paid for flights for us to go to spain ..

OH was coming to, now all of a sudden he wants to go napa for 2 wks with his friends in august,his mates are going to pay for him and all chip in for his spending money but he will have to pay them back

he went zante 2 years ago with them cheated on me i found out when i fell pregnant, i said if he goes on this holiday i dont want to be with him anymore because i dont want the hurt, the stress + for him to just go away for 2 weeks with no care in the world about me or LO then whats the point?! i know we are still young, but at least hes had one lads holiday, i havnt had a girly holiday, and it doesnt bother me one bit!
am i being stupid? would you let your OH go away for 2 wks without you and LO with his stupid imature mates

I don't think your being OTT, if he cheated on you last time, how do you know it's going to be any different this time?? :hugs: hope your ok! X

i don't think your overreacting, if he cheated on you before i wouldn't trust him to go again :/

I wouldn't trust him to go again after the 1st holiday.
I would just be sitting there the whole 2 weeks wondering what he was up to every minute of the day :/

no i dont think your being OTT, you gave him the chance and he cheated, theres a chance he could do it again!

Personally, I wouldn't stay with a guy who cheated on me. I wouldn't ever find myself in this scenerio, because I would panic everytime he went out with his friends or wasn't around me because I'd constantly be worrying he would cheat on me.

Also, if you've paid for the flights, why the hell wouldn't he want to go with you? I'd be pissed off about that. I'm sure it cost you quite a bit of money and for him just to tell you he'd prefer to go off with his friends - I'd be so pissed about that!

yea I couldn't deal with the stress of worrying about what he is doingg those 2 weeks

I dont think I would be okay with him going.
And from last holiday i think he should respect that.

No you're not being OTT. Regardless of him cheating on you last time or not, it's out of order him leaving you & your daughter alone for 2 weeks completely irresponsible. Tell him to grow up and smell the coffee.
Espically if your hoilday to Spain is a family hoilday, talk about wrecking a chance of having a good quaility family bonding hoilday! Selfish if you ask me.

He is a dad now, he should want to go away with his family :(
Em, knowing your history with him i really dont think hes worth it. He sounds like he hasnt grown up one bit and i hate to think of you sat there for 2 weeks wondering what hes up to - especially with all the 'lads' there to egg him on :( FOB went to Faliraki when i was pregnant, and also over my birthday :growlmad: I was annoyed but couldnt really stop him.. He swears to this day he never cheated there but you never really know do you. He didnt even ring me on my birthday!
I think you should give him an ultimatum say either come on holiday with me and your daughter (which youve PAID for! cheeky twat!) or go with them but i dont wanna be with you anymore.
Stoopid boy x

You're not being OTT hun, I definitely wouldn't trust him if he's done it in the past :hugs: & also that he would rather go on holiday with his mates than with you & his daughter :growlmad:

i don't think your overreacting. i would be the same x

im so upset, he was okay lastnight, went to work again and its all started again saying he wants go on both, i said why cant we do holidays with friends next year, hes saying hes not coming back tonight now so hes obv sitting in pub with his mates and theyre obv saying stuff

i dont know what to do i feel like shit .. he doesnt give one crap about anything, i feel such a mug + sick to my stomack how i believed he grew up, now im going down the same road i went down last time :(

Sorry to say this hun, but if he's being like this you're better off without him, you deserve so much better :hugs:

im so upset, he was okay lastnight, went to work again and its all started again saying he wants go on both, i said why cant we do holidays with friends next year, hes saying hes not coming back tonight now so hes obv sitting in pub with his mates and theyre obv saying stuff

i dont know what to do i feel like shit .. he doesnt give one crap about anything, i feel such a mug + sick to my stomack how i believed he grew up, now im going down the same road i went down last time :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
He's the type of person that has a lot of growing up to do before he sorts his priorities and is a decent partner to you, I know the type :coffee:

What do i do now, he wont even speak to me.. none of my friends will come round i feel like a saddo :|

^thats right:)
We are always here..Why isn't he speaking to you now?It isn't like you've done anything wrong. It doesn't seem like his looking at both sides of things. Just seems to me he wants to do what he wants or he won't speak to you:(

i know i dont know what id do with out BnB! All the ranting + raving.... he wouldnt spk to me, in the end hes texting saying it will have to be over then, n now hes just said he isnt going to go, his apaz staying at his mates with 3-4 of them tonight :| hmm.. it wilol all change tomorrow, my heads a mess i just feel like crap, need to sort out what i want tho, i dont even know what that is!

i start a job nx week, and i can start my driving lessons again, maybe i just need to find my independance back abit now? idk :|
+ thank you ladies so much for listening to me!! and for the advicexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->