Am I being silly??

Bababall

Reaction score
I am currently 8 weeks 2 days. I had a scan last thurs and saw blob and heard heartbeat and all was great. I started being sick last Mon and had constant nausea and was sick every time I ate until sat past. Since sat I have felt perfectly normal so of course I'm panicking!
I'm still dead on my feet but I'm a teacher and that's pretty normal this time of year so not necessarily a pregnancy symptom.
I have my next scan on nye. I can see my dr on a thurs. I'm considering phoning to see her this week to reassure me that everything's ok. Is that daft? She'll prob think I'm insane and should be grateful in not throwing up, but it ended way too quickly

Everything is probably fine (placenta could be starting to take over, which could explain why you're feeling much better), but definitely not silly! The first trimester is full of worry... I know before every appointment I was convinced I'd go in and they wouldn't find the heartbeat. If giving her a call would help settle your mind, definitely do it! They're there to support you thru the pregnancy. :)

Well apparently all I needed to do was write this thread to skud myself. Been sick all day! Guess everything's ok then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->