Am I being to bitchy to this girl?

Your heart was in the right place, you were genuinely concerned for her little girl! I think we all say things out of anger that we later regret, we're all human afterall :flower:

It may make you feel better if you apologize to her for putting her on blast on facebook. In all honestly she probably did deserve it, but people respond better when you speak to them privately rather than publicly.

Cheer up, we all make mistakes! Perhaps this can be a stepping stone to renew your friendship. You may just be a good influence on her :)

I understand why you did it, its a very emotive subject when a child is involved, and the care of a child is in question. But as others have said, making facebook The platform for your concerns isnt really appropriate. Im just like you, i become so angry when people cant see why their actions may offend/upset others, people post all kinds of insensitive crap on facebook. But the difference is saying something...and personally i think your thoughts are warrented- its just the way you voiced them that was wrong.

:flower:

I just delete anyone who winds me up. I have seen some atrocious behavior fromgirls I was friends with at school towards their babies so I just got rid.
Xx

Situations like this break my heart for the kids. A few years ago my cousin died and his wife decided she didn't want her 4 kids and gave them to my aunt. She passed away a few months ago and they all went into foster care and the oldest is talking about how she GETS to move in with her mom when she turns 18.

I have another friend who looked at her five year old and told her "Mommy doesn't really want you anymore" and that child is a mess. Her 3 year old is throwing tantrums wondering where mommy is and the 1 year old is being pawned off on anyone who will take her because she's too hard.

My heart breaks for all these poor babies.

She's obviously quite immature. It would annoy me too. Her mother needs to be the one making her own up to her responsibilities though, by not babysitting/parenting this baby. So she can go off with boys!

I'd say it's not your place to tell her, but her mothers...but her mum is clearly letting her do what she wants, so someone had to step in and say something.
Your being cruel to be kind.

I can see your point completely, but I would of messaged her privately. It seems to me like she ~maybe~ has quite an immature approach to relationships and parenting, but it seems like she may not accept your opinion? I don't know.

At the end of the day if her posts/comments drive you mad, I'd just delete her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->