Am i close???

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
ive been doing 2 opks a day is the last one close do you think? when will I get a +? :flower:
1378721_10151892393788711_1177836723_n.jpg

hmm it certainly looks like it's getting there hun!

The test line needs to be as dark as the control line for it to be a complete positive. Here's one of my previous positives so you know what you're looking for

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/20131015_055627-1_zpsc050ad95.jpg

Hard to say as lh levels can fluctuate throughout your cycle. I thought I was near but nope never went positive...I'm now cd 27 and still no positive opk...I do have PCOS though. Just keep testing, hopefully you are on your way to a positive opk. x

I would definitely agree that it is getting darker, albeit slowly. My guess is you will get a full positive tomorrow :thumbup:

xx

they've gone the other way and now are getting lighter??? baffled!

I never got a positive opk when ttc my daughter, but I was temping, got a sign that I ovulated on fertility friend and got pregnant that month but according to my opks I never ovulated at all! X

thanks im not completely relying on them we are bedding every day/every other day but it just would be nice to no when im in the tww! lol xxx

no there very light i can just see the second line?? il just keep testing i s'pose:shrug:
photo (19).jpg

Must be close then, next few days! Fingers crossed. I'm on cd 6 and have loads of opks from ttc my dd so might start peeing on them from Sunday ish! X

Yes, ttc number 2! First cycle so we'll see what happens!

Maybe your urine is too diluted...how long are you holding before doing the OPKs?

thats what it says on the directions for mine but I have found that even if i hold for 2 hours, if my pee is too light I don't get as good of a reading as the really yellow pee. Keep testing, its so frustrating when our bodies don't do what we want them to...are you temping at all to confirm O?

No I'm not temping I think that would send me loopy lol il just have to wait and see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->