Am I Clutching at Straws UPDATED WITH FRER

Oh fingers crossed, Im still wiping pink streaked cm so I really unsure. 10dpo today what do y'all think?? OF course Id 30 tests and with my poas addiction have nearly used them all so at a loss as to whether to test again. Have 1 frer but cant really waste that till Im 100% sure of a line on these ic xx

Haha I’m a crazy tester too! My tests are always stronger at night so I think you should test again then!! :happydance:

Can definitely see that!!!!

I see something, just hard to tell if I see color. How many tests do you have left?

I was kind of crazy.. I restricted fluids and waited as long as possible to make my urine more concentrated. I did get a darker line by the evening that way, but I was using FRERs.

Would bet money on that being a bfp hun!

Good luck xxx

-I’m 17 years old and in college (British)-

I recently took a pregnancy test because me and my boyfriend were worried I might be pregnant because I’d been feeling like I was going to be sick and dizzy and had pains where I have them when I’m on my period for a few days and my period was two days late (it’s now 4).

It was negative which he was relived about but a small part of me felt disappointed. I remember turning it over and seeing it was negative and him saying “ah few!” and just looking at it feeling sad. I was unsure why and it confused me for a while but after thinking about it I started to think how I’ve been feeling a bit empty and lost and unsure about what I want to do and I think there was just a part of me that was thinking if I had a baby I’d have something to look after and I wouldn’t feel so empty and lost hence why I was disappointed with the result.

I feel silly for feeling like this because I’m 17 years old and am still in college so it’s obviously not a good time to have a baby. I have so much I want to do as well before I have children and so does my boyfriend.

I really want to be a fashion photographer and he wants to be a music producer and both of those things take up a lot of time and effort to get to so having a baby would put our lives on hold completely. But there was a part of me (and still is) that still wants a baby and wouldn’t be disappointed or anything if it had been a positive result.

I just wanted to write about this on here to see if there was anyone who has had a similar experience or could give me some advice or something because I’m feeling a little lost and confused about it and I’m not sure if it’s a normal thing to feel at my age.

-I’m 17 years old and in college (British)-

I recently took a pregnancy test because me and my boyfriend were worried I might be pregnant because I’d been feeling like I was going to be sick and dizzy and had pains where I have them when I’m on my period for a few days and my period was two days late (it’s now 4).

It was negative which he was relived about but a small part of me felt disappointed. I remember turning it over and seeing it was negative and him saying “ah few!” and just looking at it feeling sad. I was unsure why and it confused me for a while but after thinking about it I started to think how I’ve been feeling a bit empty and lost and unsure about what I want to do and I think there was just a part of me that was thinking if I had a baby I’d have something to look after and I wouldn’t feel so empty and lost hence why I was disappointed with the result.

I feel silly for feeling like this because I’m 17 years old and am still in college so it’s obviously not a good time to have a baby. I have so much I want to do as well before I have children and so does my boyfriend.

I really want to be a fashion photographer and he wants to be a music producer and both of those things take up a lot of time and effort to get to so having a baby would put our lives on hold completely. But there was a part of me (and still is) that still wants a baby and wouldn’t be disappointed or anything if it had been a positive result.

I just wanted to write about this on here to see if there was anyone who has had a similar experience or could give me some advice or something because I’m feeling a little lost and confused about it and I’m not sure if it’s a normal thing to feel at my age.
You should do your own post lovely, then people who can help will see it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->