Am I crazy or can anyone else see a line????!!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
It's super super faint but I so think it's there. Came up in the time limit and everything. This time the urine even interacted with the line when it was crossing over...super bright white but then it faded instantly. Made my heart skip a beat!

positive1.jpg
positive2.jpg
positive3.jpg

I can't see anything either but fingers crossed for you.

I don't see anything, sorry. :(

It could be the line just doesn't show up well in pictures? When are you due for AF?

In the first one I can see a very faint line. Fingers crossed!

Yay!!!!! Someone saw something! Don't know when AF is due but if I was to guess it should have been here by now. If my bbts indicate I ovulated on the 28th or so then it should show any day now but my bbts are going back up...97.43 yesterday and 97.50 today...

Its difficult to tell on those darn things in person much less on a computer screen! The first one though looks like there just might be a hint of something! The other two definately not though. At least not on here it doesn't seem so. Good luck! :happydance:

I really hope it's your bfp! I'm on my iPhone so I can't see clearly. Will check back once I get to a computer.

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try to make an appointment with the gyno today. I love my hubby and he's so supportive but I feel bad b/c I had a really good cry fest today. I'm still really emotional (in a bad way). Thanks for your prayers and support!

I think I can see something on the last one but it looks like an evap. Are those FRERs? Those have bad evaps. Test again in a few days hun! GL xx

i hope you get your BFP, dont worry i did the same thing, i think i looked for to long and made myself think there was a line, i could see it.
in the first picture it kind of looks like something, but the pic is a little small to really see.

Thank you ourfate. I just need to stop obsessing and wait it out for a bit. I bought some OPKs today so I'm hoping they help me figure things out.

no prob :flower: its so hard to not obsess though isnt it! i have been ttc 7 months and only 1 1/2 AF, only one Obvious O, it is very frustrating at times!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->