Am I crazy or is there a line?? **FINAL UPDATE FOURTH PAGE - BFP**

:wohoo:

Hope you update us with good news from the quack soon!

Hi ladies! No word yet! I called the doctor shortly before lunch and they said they usually receive the results from the lab later in the day. They said I would get a call when the doctor had time to review them, but I don't know if that will be today or tomorrow.

I'm going to call them back in about an hour. They close in an hour and a half, so I think that's sufficient. They had me as a patient with my son, so they know that I'm a little persistent lol :D

Sorry you still haven't heard back. Waiting is hard! I hope that you will find out soon :)

And the doctor has confirmed that I am pregnant! It's a blessing! I'm super stressed because this is definitely not the most convenient time, but still, another baby!

I have to go get my blood drawn again tomorrow to make sure my levels are doubling, because the result was so low from yesterday. It was at a 10, but I'm not even quite sure when I ovulated (I was just going off of estimates), so it's definitely still super early.

Will pregnancy tests show the progression of hcg? The doctor said they hadn't seen a result like mine before and that the lab had said to not expect any hcg to show up in my next test. I think that's a bunch of bull, because the line on the FRER from last night (10 hours after my blood was drawn) was even darker than it had been that morning.

Hey congratulations!!!! I’m in the same boat as you found out I was pregnant yesterday! Hasn’t quite sunk in yet. I had bloods taken yesterday and having a re take tomorrow.

Don’t really know when I ovulate but I’m not due my period till Monday. How exciting!!

And the doctor has confirmed that I am pregnant! It's a blessing! I'm super stressed because this is definitely not the most convenient time, but still, another baby!

I have to go get my blood drawn again tomorrow to make sure my levels are doubling, because the result was so low from yesterday. It was at a 10, but I'm not even quite sure when I ovulated (I was just going off of estimates), so it's definitely still super early.

Will pregnancy tests show the progression of hcg? The doctor said they hadn't seen a result like mine before and that the lab had said to not expect any hcg to show up in my next test. I think that's a bunch of bull, because the line on the FRER from last night (10 hours after my blood was drawn) was even darker than it had been that morning.

Yes the lines will get darker as hcg increases. Can’t wait to see the Progression!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->