Am I crazy?

nicole6212

Reaction score
I was just wondering if I'm crazy, or if it's normal to feel this way while TTC.
When I'm in the TWW, part of me tells myself not to get my hopes up, that it probably won't be this cycle that I'll conceive (would be great, but not the end of the world if not), but then there's this stupid little part of me that goes, hmm, I think my bbs are a little more sore than they usually are at this time of a regular cycle, or hmm, my cramping usually doesn't start this early, maybe its implantation! and so on and so forth with every little thing my body does. This month I got a sore throat, and it instantly brought to mind how I'd continually lose my voice while pregnant with #1. It just keeps going and going until AF finally shows her witchy face, and then my heart breaks, and I usually end up crying a little, and wondering what I'm doing wrong, and why it isn't working, when it was so easy (didn't even try) with #1.
DH is disappointed when AF shows up, but doesn't understand why I get so upset and discouraged, and I can't really explain it when I don't understand either.
Is it just me? Anyone else feel this way ever?

I'm definitely the same way to the point of symptom spotting that I end up asking myself "Ok, am I really feeling this... or do I just want a LO so bad much that I think I am." I normally ignore everything until about 6 DPO and have gotten to where I'll shake most stuff off... But I too am absolutely devastated every time AF shows, we've been TTC for 14 months now and it really breaks my self esteem down every time AF shows because I feel like it shouldn't be this complicated... :cry: There's another whirlwind of emotions that I can't explain either, but it definitely hurts.

We've been through almost every natural method in the book from supplements/herbs to finally charting BBT and OPK's to me standing on my head for 30 minutes after BD. :blush: It gets discouraging, and I think if this isn't our month we are honestly going to go on a short break...

Fingers are crossed for your BFP, love. :hugs: You're not alone!

Thanks, positivevibes. I'm sorry to hear the difficulties you're having, fingers crossed for a BFP for you as well. It helps to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way, so thanks again :)

I was just about to post something similar! I'm on day 20 and this morning was so nauseous, running to the bathroom every 10 minutes and craving certain things. I know it's too early to have these symptoms but it gets me thinking...I just don't wanna get my hopes up!

Definitely not alone my dear!!

I've been trying so hard not to symptom spot, especially only at 2dpo but it's crazy hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->