Am I crazy?

K

Katieeeee

This is gonna sound really immature and I hope I don't offend anyone...

I can tell I'm about to get my period (tmi) and it'll be the first one I've had since I had Aiden...am I the only person (I must be cos this it totally mental)...that actually feels really sad about it? I feel sad cos I dunno, since I've had Aiden I've really appreciated how amazing and miraculous conception and birth is, and I feel like :( that's one of my eggs :( I don't want it to leave, that could have been one of my babies :(

Oh dear I must be getting my period cos I'm actually feeling really weepy now...:blush:

Am I a nutcase?

hugs hun xxx no your not mad! i hate periods in general but i think after i had luisa i hated them more.. i spent the whole 9 months knowing bleeding was bad for the pregnancy tht i stil think it is iykwim!

I never thought of it like that, oh, how sad :(

:hugs:

I never thought of it like that before :cry:

No not mad just upset that your pregnancy is obver
xx

I never thought of it like that before either - it is sad when you consider it like that. You're not a nutcase :hugs: Aww poor you, hope you feel a bit better soon.

Haha thanks ladies, sorry I didn't mean to upset any of you!

I was thinking, there's no point mourning the loss of my unfertilized eggs cos it would be physically impossible to fertilize every single one of them and turn them into humans to save them anyway :rofl:

Oh it is sad when you think about it! Lol. Every single one of our eggs has the possibility to became something as gorgeous as our LOs! Lol.

Maybe you are a nutcase... well, maybe I am too :rofl:

But yes, I was having similar thoughts. I now want every egg inside me to grow to its fullest potential of being as wonderful of Grace-let. Not that I want thousands of kids. But yes, I understand you...

Maybe you are a nutcase... well, maybe I am too :rofl:

But yes, I was having similar thoughts. I now want every egg inside me to grow to its fullest potential of being as wonderful of Grace-let. Not that I want thousands of kids. But yes, I understand you...

Gracegrace! - how long have you got left till bubba is here? :D xx

Hi Katie, I completely understand your way of thinking, I used to think that before I even got pregnant, lol (wasn't even trying) and my first period came last week and I must admit I did feel a little sad. Even though the thought of having another baby right now would terrify me to death lol!!! So if you're mental, I am too :D which is hardly suprising really lol!!!
xxx

No your going to experience a zillion emotions right now and for a bit, even about being upset over a period. Hugs.

everyday i get sadder that its all over and trying to plan when we can try for the next one.

Im dreading my first period, i bloody HATE them! but then also i like them cos while they still happen, i can make babies! lol!

the past 9 months has been bliss tho!

x

Awww Yes that makes perfect sence!! I feel like that i kinda feel like that about :sex: aswell, That could of made a beatiful lo but just ummmm didnt??? :shrug:

I just read my last post back... i sound a bit crazy :dohh:

I totally understand, whenever I haven't been on the pill I have thought this, even when we haven't been trying. Think its just a female thing... xx

Aww!! I remember feeling like that. One of my friends described getting her period after having babies like your vagina crying tears of sadness.

everyday i get sadder that its all over and trying to plan when we can try for the next one.

Im dreading my first period, i bloody HATE them! but then also i like them cos while they still happen, i can make babies! lol!

the past 9 months has been bliss tho!

x

Flower01 - I could have written that! OH thinks I am crazy for wanting to be pregnant again right away LOL... I also miss being pregnant soooo sooo much *sniff*

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->