Am I crazy?

Truckingmama

Reaction score
My husband and I got pregnant in April of this year and had a miscarriage 6 days after finding out for sure.
I thought I was pregnant before testing, tested twice in 2 weeks and tested negative, waited 3 more weeks and finally tested again, and it was positive, then we miscarried 6 days later.
That being said, is there a such thing as a late positive tester?
I've missed my period this month, it's 6 days late as of this morning, I'm having headaches that last bout an hour each, get them once or twice a day or two, I'm bloated and my stomach feels very full, I'm constipated, my boobs are ache when I take my bra off, and any pressure put on them hurts them and my nipples itch every so often, I'm having this weird milky watery discharge, and there's quite a bit of it. So ive been testing every other stinking day it seems (and one pregnancy test on the road is about 7 dollars!!😱😱) And I've had all negative, I've thought I seen one that looked positive if I looked at it just right, but maybe it was just an eval line.
Anywho anyone just think they were pregnant, and test negative, then finally test positive? I need some positivity in my life :/

Wow that's pretty crazy 6 days late! But yes lots of women get late positives! Are your cycles very regular?

I have never got a bfp before AF in any of my healthy pregnancies but i had an odd cycle. 25 days, ovulate day 13-14 with a short luteal phase. So for me I think my body needed those extra days for the egg to implant and for the hcg to get into my system. Normally around 3 days late when I get a bfp although with my short cycles that only takes me to what would be a normal If i were to have a regular 28 day cycle. 6 days is pretty late. Do you know when you ovulate, do you track it with temps or opk's at least? Could it be that your just ovulating a lot later than you think so therefore aren't actually late for AF?? Good luck and hope you get that bfp soon.

I honestly don't know how to chart and I don't use opks, I can never feel my cervix, maybe I have short fingers, plus I don't know what I'm searching for lol. My periods use to not be regular, then they started regulating about last year some time. I'm gonna test again when I get to 12 days late (if I can manage to find the patience!!) And I forgot to add my face is disgustingly broken out and I'm constantly trying to keep myself awake. It's a constant struggle between a paycheck and a nap for me these last 2 weeks or so...I've chosen paycheck, but very reluctantly lmbo.
But we have been not trying but not preventing for 5 years, and it finally happened in April, then we were pretty devastated finding out it wasn't happening anymore after waiting for so long.

They're usually between 26 and 31 days usually not late since I've regulated.

It took me just under 6 weeks to get my positive test with my Son! I tested every day from missed period until I got my positive!

It's hard to pinpoint if you're actually late if you don't know when you ovulated! Unfortunately. Especially when your periods are irregular.

I'm irregular too. In the past few months I've had everything from a 27 day cycle to 39 (which I'm still on and have no sign of AF). But I'm technically not late because I didn't ovulate until cd 25. Maybe a similar situation is happening with you? Just an idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->