am I driving myself insane?

mamabee87

Reaction score
Hello all! We've been TTC since June. Well, not so much trying, as no longer being careful with the hopes of getting pregnant. I don't check ovulation, have never checked temp...the only thing I really monitor is my CM and AF. Based on a 30 day cycle, I should have ovulated 8 days ago. The last 2 days my breast have been very uncomfortable, and today I keep feeling the sensation of milk letdown. I took a HPT last night (I know I know..should have waited until at least the morning) and got a BFN. My period isn't due for 6 days though. I've also been starving! all week, no matter how much I eat and have been feeling really tired. Just wondering if anyone else went through something similar and ended up BFP, or if I'm just so babe crazed I'm driving myself crazy?

I've had all those symptoms before but unfortunately no bfp 😢 I have come to the conclusion that for me those r becoming quite normal post ovulation symptoms. There awful really cos they tricked me into thinking it meant I was going to get a bfp. I seem to get really hungry as soon as I've ovulated. I hope this isn't the case for u but just wanted to let u know it might not be and so u don't get hopes up too much like I did as they was very irregular symptoms until about 3 cycles ago and I was reading up on here and searching about it x

I've had all those symptoms before but unfortunately no bfp 😢 I have come to the conclusion that for me those r becoming quite normal post ovulation symptoms. There awful really cos they tricked me into thinking it meant I was going to get a bfp. I seem to get really hungry as soon as I've ovulated. I hope this isn't the case for u but just wanted to let u know it might not be and so u don't get hopes up too much like I did as they was very irregular symptoms until about 3 cycles ago and I was reading up on here and searching about it x

Ya these aren't normal PO symptoms for me, so I guess I'm getting myself all excited. I'll TRY (lol) to not think about it and await the dreaded AF. If she doesn't show up, THEN I'll get excited. Thanks!

Yeh I've been off my pill for 10 months now but online recently started with these post ovulation symptoms, strange! Hope you get your bfp soon 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"