Am I feeling normal for 4 weeks?

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Hi

Only just got my BFP and was due AF tomorrow (so won;t relax til then, prob won't relax anyway, lol).

But, is it normal to have kinda like cramping but not so - just mild nothing major. And the middle of my pelvis/back also feels a little twingy. My lower abdomen also feels like a pulling feeling when I stand up from sitting.....prob had this all with DS but that was almost 4 years ago now:dohh:

I have sicky feeling all the time and my boobs are light hot rocks so no worries there. My faint bfp I got on 11dpo is now a dark line at 13dpo.

I still keep posting in the ttc forum cos I'm too scared to come over here yet!:rofl:

Anyone else 4 weeks and already worrying about a whole set of new things?:blush:

Hi Loopdido - I've asked the same question and the lovely ladies here have assured me its perfectly normal. Phew!!
Congrats on your lil bean!!
xxx

congrats on your lil button too! I'm 3 weeks 6 days! so pretty close to ya! hard to believe isn't it!

Happy and uneventful 9 months to you!

A very happy and uneventful 9 months to you too!

I've just updated my date (cant work out how to do it automatically so it'll be a daily task for me until I work it out!). We are a day apart if we've got it right.

How exciting. xxx

Just wanted to say hi and congratulations!

I had light AF style cramps from the day we got our :bfp: until last week when they went away for a few days. They came back a couple of days ago and stayed the evening before going again. They worry me when they're here and worry me when they're not basically!

But everything i have read says that this kind of thing is totally normal in early pregnancy so fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Buffy - you can get a ticker that will update automatically to say how far along you are - I had one for ttc, but am too scared to post a pregnancy one! lol how silly is that! like I'm gonna jinx myself with a ticker!

A very happy and uneventful 9 months to you too!

I've just updated my date (cant work out how to do it automatically so it'll be a daily task for me until I work it out!). We are a day apart if we've got it right.

How exciting. xxx

You can click on any of the tickers that are in other girls' posts and it'll take you to pregnancy ticker pages where u can make your own development one based on your dates :) Once you've made your ticker, you'll need to copy the code for it (it'll start off as [url blah blah blah] ), you then go to the User CP on the B n B page, go to Edit Signature and then paste the code that you copied into the blank box. Click on preview Signature down the bottom to make sure it works and if it does, click on Save :)

I think I've explained that right? :rofl:

*ETA Oh and congrats girls!! Happy and Healthy 9 months for ya! :hugs:*

Ooh fantastic! I'll do that once my dates are confirmed - thanks ladies!!
xxx

When i tested and got my bfp, i didnt really think i was.
I was getting af pains and really thought i was going to get my af. I only tested on the off chance. I still get af like pains now.

It's amazing isn't it - you go from all the worry of ttc, the 2ww etc then you get your bfp, can't believe it, then worry it's not ok! I know the worrying doesn't stop ever!

Just wanted to say hi and congratulations!

I had light AF style cramps from the day we got our :bfp: until last week when they went away for a few days. They came back a couple of days ago and stayed the evening before going again. They worry me when they're here and worry me when they're not basically!

But everything i have read says that this kind of thing is totally normal in early pregnancy so fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey Just wanted to mention we are one day off from having the same Due date!!! How exciting??!! How are you feeling?

Hi

I know what you mean about the worrying! You constantly worry but it is only natural as our little beans are just so precious to us. I think by the time the first scan comes around, I will feel more reassured! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->