Am I getting close...

EmilieBrianne

Trying to Conceive #1
Reaction score
Okay I am cd 13 I have ewcm and cramping that I get with ovulation. But these are my opk. The top one is cd 12 at 530pm and the middle one is cd 13 at 530pm the bottom one is 945pm on cd13. So do you think I am ovulating or not?

Attachments

• IMG_20150110_223223.jpg
    IMG_20150110_223223.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 33
i dont think you have ovulated yet, for me i was shocked when i first used opks and got my positive opk on cd22! so it could still be early

i dont think you have ovulated yet, for me i was shocked when i first used opks and got my positive opk on cd22! so it could still be early

I ovulate anywhere from cd7- cd31. My cycles are getting shorter thankfully. I hate having pcos and endometriosis. I usually use the clear blue easy read and they are read the same way as these wondfo but the clear blue would be positive when I had ewcm and ovulation cramping. I heard dye isn't as strong in these but couldn't beat the price. They started out light then got dark but not positive then got light again. Now they are getting dark and these are the darkest they have gotten so far. I take them at 530pm everyday with the same hold time and I drink the same amount before. I sometimes take a second at 945 with same hold and drink the same amount before which isn't much. I have been using opks for almost two years. So not exactly a newbie. I just have never used these.

I would say not yet..i got mine cd23 this cycle...long wait inkno but it will come hun
Fx...

Also my opks showed progression hen went light then bamn positive :)

I'm currently CD13 and have taken an OPK every day at 8 am with SMU. Does it look like I am close to the big O?
opk.jpg

my progression looked more like Sarah's, on;y I took a billion tests a day so they fluctuated back and forth. Three of the last four I took (on the day before my temp dip) were like the last one in her pic, then i stopped testing. I also got o pain and ewcm a couple days before O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->