Am I going crazy or is this just normal AF symptoms?

babydust92

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy back in October and I wanted to get back on that TTC horse like my doctor said I could but what she didn't explain was how WHACKED my cycles would be.

Anyway, I had an idea when I ovulated in December due to my CM and cervix position and I did the deed 3 times to build up the sperm as we had to spend Christmas etc with his family and according to my calendar the 24th or 25th were my ovulating days which wasn't ideal. So with my crazy cycles etc. I'm not 100% certain when I ovulated or when AF is due. According to my calendar I'm due on the 7th of January.

So for this cycle what symptoms have I had?

To start with I have had:
1. cramping every day.
2. Headaches every day
3. Constipation on and off (about 3 times)

Symptoms that stood out:
Date: 1/1/19
1. My breasts started to hurt. At first they felt like your typical sore boobs but after an hour the tenderness etc. got a lot worse and to the point they don't fee like typical AF boobs.
2. I had a metallic taste in my mouth that went away after brushing my teeth. I brushed my teeth to see if my gums were bleeding and they weren't.
3. LOTS OF GAS. In the space of 2 hours I let rip at least 20 times... no lie.
4. I burped which is unusual as I hadn't drank anything and it was a light burp.
5. Heartburn followed which was accompanied by quite a few burps.
6. When I was trying to sleep I felt twinges on my pubic bone for a few minutes.

After that on the 2/1/19:
1. Woke up with lots of gagging
2. Burping with a little bit of heartburn. The heartburn wasn't as intense as the first time. It would start up and then disappear and then try to start again but disappear.
3. My boobs didn't feel like my boobs and they have been radiating heat.
4. Runny nose.

Today I have felt:
1. Hot boobs
2. Nose is runny/stuffy
3. Lots of pain in hip area. It literally feels like I'm dragging a car behind me.

I've took 2 pregnancy tests each morning and both BFN.
Could the sharp twinges be implantation?
Has anybody had these and normal AF followed?

P.s. These symptoms are very unusual for my cycle and same symptoms I had last time I was pregnant.

Sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy, I just had one too after christmas!

I dont have much wisdom but what i can say is i was SO sure AF was coming before the BFP. like so so sure, but it didn't. Once i realised AF wasn't coming, i was very burpy! very moody! and crampy here and there. I was sick on xmas eve which is when i realised, and the day i got the bfp and day before (xmas day and boxing day) i felt SO preganant. Dont even know how to describe it, i just felt off everything and really sicky and just knew it.

Unfortunately over the following few days test lines disappeared and AF arrived on 28th. I have decided to get Ovulation Strips for this cycle with the thought the chemical might mess things up. BUT i have heard many many people getting pregnant again very soon after a chemical. so GOOD LUCK :) I had BFNs even when i started feeling different but the bfp soon came.

Your symptoms certainly sound promising. Fingers crossed for you and good luck for your next tests!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->