Am I going crazy? Update: Another test!!!

Your last test is definitely positive! Congrats! Has the Dr called you with the results yet?

I hope that you get your results soon. Good luck! :)

So the plot thickens, y'all. Blood test came back negative, however, since I still got two BFP pink dyes this weekend, they made me come back in for a quantitative blood test that I will find out the results from tomorrow. If that is also negative, I will schedule an ultra sound with the doctor to see exactly what's going on! This is crazy! I have never ever missed a period before, and now I have missed two. I have gotten about 6 positive HPT and 8 negative HPT.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

So the plot thickens, y'all. Blood test came back negative, however, since I still got two BFP pink dyes this weekend, they made me come back in for a quantitative blood test that I will find out the results from tomorrow. If that is also negative, I will schedule an ultra sound with the doctor to see exactly what's going on! This is crazy! I have never ever missed a period before, and now I have missed two. I have gotten about 6 positive HPT and 8 negative HPT.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

So I did something like this last month. Starting feb 21 I bleed for 14 days. I thought I ovulated based on symptoms on CD 31 . I then had random pregnancy test starting at 5 dpo . I had 3 come up positive at random times during that cycle . I went in for a scan and blood work and they saw a cyst on my ovary and my progesterone showed I never ovulated . Evidently it's not common but cyst can cause a false negative . I hope that is not the case for you ❤️They put me on progesterone and I finally started bleeding CD 50. However not sure it was a period . It was brown and basically spotting for 6 days . I'm hoping I just ovulated yeastersay ! Good luck

Ahh this is actually what I'm scared of! But I have had no bleeding at all! I have heard that if it were a cyst, I would have bleeding. So I'm praying it's not that.

Depends how sensitive their blood test is. Some clinics the qualitative is yes at 5, others 25, some even more than that! Kaiser doesn't even ask for an in clinic positive anymore because the otc hpts are way more sensitive than their tests

Keeping fx for a positive result! How crazy about the tests. I hope you have some answers soon.

Depends how sensitive their blood test is. Some clinics the qualitative is yes at 5, others 25, some even more than that! Kaiser doesn't even ask for an in clinic positive anymore because the otc hpts are way more sensitive than their tests

makes sense! Hopefully I will know today. I know for sure there is something going on down there! Whether it be a baby or cysts. I have been having dull sharp pains in my lower back, sides, and a few in my lower stomach! All day yesterday and today it has felt that I worked out my stomach muscles, which goodness knows I haven't! haha

Update: The quantitative blood test is also negative! They are calling me back to schedule an ultra sound and rule out anything else! I hate all of this waiting...

oh wow, I am so sorry you are going through all this! I can't imagine seeing all these positive tests but not having clear answers. :( Keep us posted! hugs!

How awful, I'm sorry! I hope you get some answers soon.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this :hugs:

I'm so sorry :( did they give you a number or just say negative?

Thanks everyone! She did an ultra sound and didn't see anything. She did confirm that I ovulated, so if I do not start my period in 3 weeks, then I will go back to have another blood test to test for pregnancy. If I am not pregnant then, she will get me some medicine to kick start my period so we can start TTC! Thanks for all of the responses. Y'all are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->