Am I going crazy?

Coulditbetrue

Reaction score
I don't even know where to begin.

So let's see, I had a TL in June 2008 right after my son was born (3rd natural born). My hubby had 2 daughters when we met, I had a son, then we had 2 together. We figured 5 was enough.
I didn't regret the decision, because I never wanted more.

But then, out of nowhere, a few weeks ago, I got this feeling I was pregnant.
I recognize the feeling.
It's the same feeling I had with my other 3 sons.
I had a "gut feeling" I was pregnant. With them, I took anywhere from 3-6 pregnancy tests before getting a positive result. My periods/bleeding tapered off by the third month of pregnancy.
I even had false negative urine tests in the docs office with all of them (it took blood tests to confirm).

So, now, I get that "feeling" again.
But I had my AF on 9/7 and it ended 9/10. Usually, my cycle lasts 5-7 days and is very heavy with severe cramping. This time, it was MUCH lighter, no cramping, and was just like when I was pregnant in the past.

I decided to take a HPT the day after my period ended, and it was negative. The next day (cause I'm impatient) I took another... Negative. (I took both tests in the afternoon, not FMU)
But I can't shake this feeling.
I'm go from being ravishing hungry, to feeling nauseous, I have serious fatigue (to the point where I'm sleeping 8-10 hours a night, usual is 4-6 hours) AND I have been taking naps.
My lower back aches.
My sense of smell has been heightened.
I have a metallic taste in my mouth. Hot flashes/raised body temperature. I'm freezing everyone out of my house.

It's crazy.
And I don't know if I'm going crazy, making myself believe I'm pregnant (perhaps wishful thinking).
Or if I'm really pregnant again.

We don't have insurance, so I am not going to get bloodwork drawn just yet.
And I don't want to be deemed as "crazy"

I don't think I'm perimenopausal, I'm only 33.

I guess I'm just looking for a little support, someone to say I'm not crazy.

My plan is to wait until my next AF is due (around 10/5). If it hasn't come, I plan to retest (unless I get impatient yet again, which is very likely).

Has anyone had a viable pregnancy after tubal here?

Thanks!

At this point, I am really praying that I am pregnant and it is a viable pregnancy.
Sprinkle baby dust for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->