Am i going mad??

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Hello girls
AF is due next weekend.
I have been having these pains deep down,could it be inplantation? could i be pregnant? or am i being stupid "again" getting all excited and for NOTHING?!! Thinking its my BFP!!!!! I dont know how i will deal with it if its a BFN?
I try not to get my hopes up but then i will spot a sympton and think "YES" yippee!!!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way you do, we have been trying for almost 2 years, I am having sypmtoms like cramping, lower back pain, increased cm, and I am on 8 DPO and took a test this morning and of course it was negative, but it still could be too soon, I hope..

I really dont know how i am going to react if i get yet another BFN!!!!!
I shud be 29weeks pregnant now,shud be looking forward to maternity leave,AND YET HERE I AM BACK AT SQUARE 1 TTC!! Unfair!!

I know how you feel I am due on sometime between next tuesday and Friday. I tgink I have got symptoms but am worried that they are all in my head.

I miscarried 7 weeks ago and am deaperate to be pregnant again. We must all keep each other informed of the outcome over the nexgt week or so. FIngers crossed and lots of baby dust!!!!!

hi everybody, today is my 1st post. im not really that long ttc but i am all ready feeling desparate. its all i think about. i have had an implant removed recently it was my 3rd had them for 7 yrs so Doctor said it could take awhile. Last month i used 37 ovulation tests but no sign. this month two red lines on cd12 i was delighted but my husband was on shift work so i missed out completly i was at work all day and he wasn't finished at 3.30am..... just my luck...... cant wait till jan to start again..... please god 2 RED LINES again

hi everybody, today is my 1st post. im not really that long ttc but i am all ready feeling desparate. its all i think about. i have had an implant removed recently it was my 3rd had them for 7 yrs so Doctor said it could take awhile. Last month i used 37 ovulation tests but no sign. this month two red lines on cd12 i was delighted but my husband was on shift work so i missed out completly i was at work all day and he wasn't finished at 3.30am..... just my luck...... cant wait till jan to start again..... please god 2 RED LINES again

You should probably give it a couple cycles to get all those chemicals out of your body for baby.

I know what you mean,i sometimes think im fooling myself too!!
We lost our baby on Aug 31st,i will never get over this,keep thinking i shud have a big bump but have nothing!!
We will keep each other informed on this post if it siuts you all?
Good luck everyone!!

Good luck to us all girls!! When will you be testing? I'll be testing the 31st so :dust: to us all!!!

Heres to positive thinking!!
Heres to New Year Babies too!!
New beginnings!! New hopes!!
Im a bit down today but i still have a week to go and if im unsuccessful theres always next month!! For us all!!!
The best of luck xxoxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->