am I going to be okay?

R

Ready4tw0

So we bd'd at 4 am yesterday morning, started having ovulation pains last night at 10pm. Works nights so we tried bding at 5am this morning but hubby couldn't "preform" now we won't have another chance until tomorrow morning (possibly around 12 or 1am) I'm still having ovulation pains, are we going to miss our website? I usually have hostile-ish cm its watery at the moment.

If you are about to o bd yesterday and tomorrow will still give you a good chance . Good luck :)

Well he stepped up to the plate after i posted lol so does the pain happen before you o during or after?

I think it's different for everyone. I've been tracking my cycles really carefully for the last six months because I was trying to pin mine down. I'm pretty sure I get 1-2 days of cramps before O, then on that day I get really good cramps too. Then nothing for 16 days, til I get AF.

If you don't temp you have no idea when you are actually ovulating.

Every cycle is different and every women is different.

This cycle I had cramps 3 days before ovulation, and only one weird stabbing pain on O day which I probably would have missed if I wasn't paying close attention to my body. I can only say was O related because I temp and FF confirmed that was O day. Other than that I usually get no symptoms.

I dont temp because my sleeping patterns are so out of whack, but I seem to o around cd 20-22 due to the pain I get for one whole day right around that time, cm, cp, and the way my body feels so I guess ill just stick with being extra cautious these days lol thankd ladies really hope this month is it with our bd timing :)

Like beachy says unless you chart it's impossible to say. If you can't chart consider opk's and you can narrow down the window a bit better as far as taking a good guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->