Am i going to have a miscarriage?

kate4198

Reaction score
Hi, wondering what people think to my situation, am i overreacting?

I found out I was pregnant on boxing day, positive test. I did another test on new years eve (clearblue test showed as 1-2 weeks pregnant so 3-4 gestational).

My LMP was 22nd November but I do have quite a long irregular cycle.

I did another test on the 14th Jan to check things were moving along as I had no syptoms, same test, now said 3+ weeks so 5+ weeks gestational.

I was nervous about things so I paid for a early private scan (stomach scan)on Friday 21st Jan, it showed only a sac and from the measurements they believed it to be 5 weeks 3 days but at this point I have already being getting positive results for 3 weeks and 5 days.

I had another scan yesterday at the hospital (internal scan) they simply said its too early and only a sac can be seen, come back in 2 weeks.

Does anyone else think that its not devleoping as it should?

I have no cramping or bleeding at all

Thanks

I would try not to worry! I was the same way with this pregnancy. When I found out, I made the silly mistake of going to the Dr.'s too soon, they did an internal scan which just showed a sac, I new I had to be at least 5-6 weeks pregnant, but sac only measured 4 weeks, I went back 3 weeks later and sure enough baby was measuring 9 weeks, with strong heart beat! Sometimes when your not that far, you have inaccurate measuring! Just take your pre natels, and think positive!!! Good luck!

Try not to worry. This happens all the time and more often than not, everything is fine. Good luck

If you pop into the 1st trimester there is a whole thread called something like ladys measuring earlier. There is loads of women who go to there 1st scan noing there dates and get put back a week or to. Most go on to see a heartbeat and some even catch up. You must check it out as it will make you feel better. My story this time is i had a scan when i should of been 6 weeks. They said no your 4 weeks. Even though i had 2 weeks worth of positives. Went back 2 weeks later and by there dates should of been 6 weeks but i was 7 weeks. Then had my 12 week scan by there dates and i was 13 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->