Am i going to have a miscarriage?

kate4198

Reaction score
Hi, wondering what people think to my situation, am i overreacting?

I found out I was pregnant on boxing day, positive test. I did another test on new years eve (clearblue test showed as 1-2 weeks pregnant so 3-4 gestational).

My LMP was 22nd November but I do have quite a long irregular cycle.

I did another test on the 14th Jan to check things were moving along as I had no syptoms, same test, now said 3+ weeks so 5+ weeks gestational.

I was nervous about things so I paid for a early private scan (stomach scan)on Friday 21st Jan, it showed only a sac and from the measurements they believed it to be 5 weeks 3 days but at this point I have already being getting positive results for 3 weeks and 5 days.

I had another scan yesterday at the hospital (internal scan) they simply said its too early and only a sac can be seen, come back in 2 weeks.

Does anyone else think that its not devleoping as it should?

I have no cramping or bleeding at all

Thanks

Hi, if your cycles are irregular you never know how far along you are and your scans were only a few days apart so try not to be too concerned. If there has been no bleeding or cramping the liklihood is that everything will be fine.....two weeks is a long wait though, I hope it goes quickly for you, keeping my fingers crossed. xx

Be optimistic, youmay be very early is gesttation and this is why they cannot see anything. The sign of a 'sac' means that there is somebody in there!!!

Good luck and I look forward to hearing your progress xxx

Hi lovely,
We sound very similar. I had my BFP on the 15th of January. My LMP was the 24th of November, and I had some (really unusual for me) mid cycle bleeding from Boxing day for three days. I've had some awful cramping (Sunday night especially), and no one seems to be able to date me. I think I'm 6 weeks tomorrow, because I KNOW when I ovulated. My Dr thinks I'm 8 weeks, and my MW thinks 9 weeks.... The point is, because you, like me have irregular periods, there's no saying til that little lady or man appers and can be dated. Like you, I'm owrried, but I tested again today (POAS addict!) and got my strongest line yet. I used CB digis too, but only to tell me in words that I'm pregnant; they conception indicators can be unreliable, but because they are less sensitive than a pink dye test from say Superdrug, or a FRER, if they say you're pregnant, you ARE pregnant.

Sorry that's so garbled....
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back