Am I having a miscarriage?

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I have pink and brown only when I wipe and there is some period like cramping. I'm 6 weeks today. Pain is gone an blood is brown but only
See it now when I stick a finger in, sorry TMI. Here's a pic of some
Of the bleeding. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7802.jpg
    IMG_7802.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
Sorry to hear this is happening. There's no way to tell for sure unfortunately. I have had spotting that led to miscarriage and spotting that meant nothing. Maybe call your Dr for a scan? Or ask for hcg draw? Hope everything is OK for you!

Update: bleeding slowed down and went to light brown then stopped completely. Cramps on and off but extremely mild. Any opinions ladies?

Sounds good that it stopped. Have you taken any tests to see if your lines are lighter or darker?

Hey I think that you are not miscarrying but I still think you should go to your doctor asap and see the sac and a possible heartbeat..

I am 5.5 weeks and I have some period like pains on and off but I'm not bleeding. It's normal. If your cramping isn't heavy then you are ok.

Good luck to you I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

And I don't recommend that you take a home pregnancy test at 6 weeks. Your HCG will be too high for the test and it will be light due to hook effect. This happened to me in my last pregnancy and I spent a few hours believing that I would miscarry. But then I looked online and found the hook effect.

So stay away from pregnancy tests at home.... go to the ER or your doctor for a diagnosis.

Thanks everyone! Went to ER, they said I'm actually 5 weeks 6 days and I saw a yolk this time (didn't last time) hcg was 22,000 and some and last Sunday it was 3,092 so does that seem normal?

I'd ask that they double check the scanning es for a subchorionic hemorrhage. That is usually the culprit of bleeding during pregnancy (when it's not a miscarriage).

I had one with my son. One of the most stressful times of my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->