am I having a miscarriaging?

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
hey I'm 9wk 5dsys and been cramping for a week now these don't feel like period pains there unusual but I'm just wondering how long I would have pain for until I bleed or something? the pain hasn't changed much but doesn't seem to be as bad in the morning now
I have an early scan next Thursday to see if bean is ok

If you’re cramping with no blood try not to worry, your body is changing so much right now and it could be growing cramps.. no blood is a good sign! Try and relax (I know hard to do!) hope all is well & enjoy your scan!

thanks
I think I'm worrying more cos these pains feel completely different from my other pregnancies

Which baby you on Hun? I do know what you mean, this is my 3rd and SO different from other 2 x

It definitely differs by pregnancy. If there is no spotting, I would try not to worry. That being said, I worry about everything too, so I know it's easier said than done.

3rd baby 4th pregnancy I had a miscarraige before all tho that was a missed miscarriage and didn't find out til I was 12 weeks
think this adds to the worry
but I do feel something isn't going right ��

I had a lot of cramps early pregnancy with my 4th pregnancy/3rd baby too. I think they will probably clear up soon. They always say cramping with no bleeding isn't anything to worry about.

With my second my cramps used to come in waves of weeks... I just put it down to stretching!

I have had 4 mc and two of those were mmc so I definitely understand the concern. I'm going in today for a second blood draw just to check my levels. If you feel something is wrong, call your dr and insist on some labs and scan just to be sure. Fx.

I'm so sorry that you've miscarried previously. I know that makes it worse when you become pregnant again. I had three before and each time I get pregnant there is always that cloud of uncertainty hovering above me. Chances are everything is fine but honestly if it is worrying you until your scan, you can ask for betas to be done. They usually will do them if you ask since you've miscarried previously.

thanks i have an early scan on Thursday so just trying to relax and get to Thursday.....on the plus side I can't poo and I had this with my last 2 pregnancies and they was successful lol

Maybe being constipated is causing the pains.....I had terrible constipation with ds1 & ds2. Good luck with your scan and let us know xxx

yeh I will keep you all updated.... really nervous got to go to the scan on my own :/

During my first pregnancy I had awful cramps - some even had me doubled over, but everyone told me it was just normal stretching and things moving around. Pleased to report she was born healthy two weeks early (induced).
Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know). I’ve had 3 early losses between DD1 and this pregnancy so I am constantly on edge waiting for the worst.
Keep us updated. Fingers crossed your scan goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"