am I having an a ovulatory cycle?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm having some bleeding, it started 2 days ago at night time just before I went to bed. I noticed it when I wiped after going to the loo, it was dark red like af blood, so I put a pad on for overnight and In the morning there was no blood on it. Yesterday I had very light bleeding that lasted all day, I used a tampon but there wasn't much on it and today has been the same, maybe a bit less than yesterday. I've been temping and using opks this cycle and I marked yesterday as the start of a new cycle only because of the colour of the bleeding. But if it is a new cycle then it's very short for me! My cycles are normally around 35 days, today should be cd23 but because of the light bleeding I've put today on my chart as cd2. Also with my opks they were nearly positive on cd20 but yesterday on cd21 after the bleeding started there was barely a line there anymore. So, does this sound like a anovulatory cycle? Am I right to start a new cycle? Or should i change the light period back to spotting and carry on with the same cycle? My periods are normally heavy and they are never 21 days. I've not had no pms symptoms this really caught me off guard I was expecting to get a positive opk on cd22 not af! Sorry for the long post

These are my opks. The one on its own is from yesterday on cd22

Screenshot_2015-11-29-19-57-04.jpg

attachment.jpeg

Are your temps typical of post Ovulation or pre ovulation?

Pre ovulation, I know I haven't o'd yet. My bleeding got more heavier since I posted this, still not heavy but it has small clots in it now (sorry tmi) so it must be early af, so my question now is will I ovulate at my normal time this cycle? Between cd20 and 25? Or could it be earlier?

If I were you I would start using OPK again shortly after the bleeding stops and continue temping. That way, you have a better chance of catching your ovulation whether it's on time or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->