Am i having an miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Sophsy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Sophsy

Sophsy New Member

I am five weeks pregnant, my partner and i just had sex and after i noticed i was bleeding, it wasnt very heavy but there was a blood clot. Am i having a miscarriage or is this normal?

Please help!

2. nada87

nada87 Well-Known Member

call a dr honey. i've read that you can have bleeding or spotting after sex and have everything be ok but you should call a dr

3. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

hey hunny i wouldnt worry too much, lots of women bleed after sex, i had a couple blood clots (not after sex) and my bean is doing amazing. :hugs: if it gets any worse call your dr.

4. abbysbaby

abbysbaby Guest

if they bleeding isnt bad and it doesnt get owrse and u dont get really bad cramps then im sure ull be ok huni x

5. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

I wouldnt wait hun, Id call the doctor immediately xx

6. firstLO

firstLO Evie's mum & pregnant

I had some brown spotting in the early days, told my GP and got sent for an early scan which showed everything was fine. These kind of things are quite normal but it's always best to mention it to your dr and if you get to have an early scan then that's a bonus. I'm sure you'll be fine. x

7. Sophsy

Sophsy New Member

Thankyou everyone. I spoke to a doctor and he said go to A&E, and after 2 hours of sitting waiting to see someone I was told everything is fine. Am having an early scan next week though so thats a result! Thanks again everyone! xxx