Am i having an miscarriage?

Sophsy

Reaction score
I am five weeks pregnant, my partner and i just had sex and after i noticed i was bleeding, it wasnt very heavy but there was a blood clot. Am i having a miscarriage or is this normal?

Please help!

call a dr honey. i've read that you can have bleeding or spotting after sex and have everything be ok but you should call a dr

hey hunny i wouldnt worry too much, lots of women bleed after sex, i had a couple blood clots (not after sex) and my bean is doing amazing. :hugs: if it gets any worse call your dr.

if they bleeding isnt bad and it doesnt get owrse and u dont get really bad cramps then im sure ull be ok huni x

I had some brown spotting in the early days, told my GP and got sent for an early scan which showed everything was fine. These kind of things are quite normal but it's always best to mention it to your dr and if you get to have an early scan then that's a bonus. I'm sure you'll be fine. x

Thankyou everyone. I spoke to a doctor and he said go to A&E, and after 2 hours of sitting waiting to see someone I was told everything is fine. Am having an early scan next week though so thats a result! Thanks again everyone! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->