am I having implantation cramps?

mamawolf

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a sharp cramp that at first I thought was gas but wasn't. All evening I had mild cramping kind of off and on. Today is CD24 and I have 30 to 35 day cycles. It's too early I think for AF cramping. I've had random spotting since mid cycle but I had a MC in sept so that could be because of that. I should be a week after O but I can't be sure since I don't temp or use opks. I usually can tell by CM but the MC screwed with my cycles some and I didn't have much CM to go by.

any thoughts guys?? I need some opinions! I was tempted to test this morning but resisted :)

i had implantation at 6 dpo in the morning, 9 am sharp on the dot. it felt more like a nuzzly sensation than a cramp. it was also very low down. it was very strange. then exactly an hour later, i felt the same nuzzling sensation but MUCH higher. both times it lasted about two mere seconds. at the time i didnt suspect i was pregnant so i didnt even suspect that was implantation. but my symptoms that cycle were nothing like my normal pms symptoms. i took a test two days later at 8 dpo at 4pm, and surprise! bfp on all the tests i took. i used 4 wondfo tests at first and then took a frer and it confirmed.

im a poas addict so i test whenever i want haha, and i started testing early that cycle at 8 dpo when i normally start errm like 10 dpo.

Thanks Catiren! Mine was a painful jolt like a needle from the inside but tapered off within 10 or 15 seconds then I was just off and on mildy crampy. So two days after the cramps you had your BFP? Maybe I'll try in the morning then! AF is still not due til around the beginning of December but I got BFP early with both of my previous pregnancys

i normally had very excruciating painful cramps between ovulation and period due dates. i have a clockwork cycle as well of 28 days. but not only were my pregnancy symptoms nearly the opposite of my normal PMS symptoms, but they were exaggerated if anything. just extreme everything. extreme thirst, extreme nausea, extreme craving on milk, extreme bloating, extreme gas. phew. i guess because of this being the opposite of my pms symptoms, it decided to have NON-excruciating pains and i felt nuzzling cramps which i thought at the time were too soft to be considered cramps at all. plus i barely had cramps that cycle.

Hey everyone!
Little backstory- ttc #1 was super difficult and ended up going on Clomid for 3 months after 10 months of trying we welcomed our beautiful son- fast forward 2.5 years later and were trying for another.

Today I've had "different" cramps very low in my uterus just above the pelvic bone- nothing like the cramps I've had during PMS. According to the internet calculators implantation should be today. Ovulation would have been the 14thish-- I've had seriously sore boobs and some minor cramping on and off since then and a super sensitive gag reflex! Just thinking about it makes me gag. Has anyone had that and/or ended up with a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->