am i imagining things? (update - advice needed)

Vic

Reaction score
ok, we're not officially TTC yet but i'm getting all these symptoms I keep thinking could mean I'm pg :?

by bbs feel tender, i need the loo alot, i've been eating LOADS more than normal, so so tired, and my CM has changed (i got thrush when i was first pg with Eva - that was my first symptom)

The first day of my last af was 26th October
I think i'm due 22nd November

when do you think i should test? it's probably pointless now. I hate imagining symptoms :(

The best thing to do hun is do a test, so many times people get symptoms and it turns out to be a nasty AF playing tricks on them :roll:

If you are due on the 22nd, then test then, that way you are hopefully eliminating any disappointment! :D

Hope you get the result you want hun! x

You having a sneaky sup of the bottle in the middle of the night Vic :twisted:

How long are your cycles? I'd be tempted to test but thats me :lol: or I would wait until AF is due & test like Tam suggested.

Good luck

:dust:

Would you be happy if it happened now? Or you wanting your Christmas drinks first? Haha

I'd be happy - just wanted to wait till eva was at least one to start.

I don't know how long my cycles are cos i was on the pill till last month. my last period was my pill free week!! so needless to say i'm confused :(

:hugs:

I think I would test - Even if it's too early any result would answer your question for now if you feel worse when AF is due getting peesticking again :wink:

ild just buy a cheap test to put your mind at rest for now.

i didnt have a period last month :shock:

i was in shock, when i realised i sent kris out at 1am to get me a test as i couldnt sleep!

BFN of course :lol:

wow dionne you kept that quiet! :D

if i make it out to the shops later i'll get one. thanks girls!

I've posted this in my TTC journal but need some advice. what would you do?

I did a test the other day and it was negative. I'm considering testing again but af is not due until wed.

my symptoms which may be real or imagined are:

still tired - falling asleep on the way to work and nodding off by 9pm.
stomach bloated
tender/tingley bbs
still eating like an oink oink (feel very sick when I get hungry but never feel full)
moody and randomly down in the dumps
thought i was getting thrush but it went away
increase in CM (watery)
peeing alot

could these be withdrawal symptoms from the pill? I don't feel like I am pg but there is a good chance I could be.

Is it too early to bother testing? I have one left :roll:

Oh Hun, well the signs sound about right to me, I never had withdrawl symptoms from the pill, but i suppose it depends which one you are on.

Hmm dunno what to suggest if you are due AF on Wednesday, depends on peestick as some can tell upto 4 days before can't they?

I got all the symptoms with Jack 2 days before Af and did test

If it was me i would do a test, but there again maybe it won't show and you won't know for sure until Wed/thurs

Oh sorry hun, i havent helped at all have i??

I would leave testing until Friday assuming Af does not arrive between now & then giving you a couple of days extra incase AF does arrives!

Good luck Vic :dust:

thanks guys :D i was desperate for a wee when i was typing that so i quickly did a test before anyone replied and it was negative.

I'm not convinced though. i feel confused - i have cramp on and off and need the toilet every half an hour!! as in i feel desperate.

my boobs keep stinging when eva cries and they had stopped doing that.

you would think i'd have more of an idea the second time around. I'm so confused! :roll:

Might not have the same symptoms as first time if you are Vic!

Damn BFNs :o

no af so far :? just lots of back ache and sore boobs. plus a whole lot of peeing...

i'll test tomorrow or thurs (when i get a chance- if im not on by then)

what would you guess was going on?

What tests did you use hun?
I used the early predicting first response tests last time 3 days before AF was due and it was a BFN but then the day AF was due I got a faint positive. So it could still be a positive but your not gettting enough of the hormone yet.

Alternativly you could have a urinary infection or something, affecting your discharge and making you pee more. I got a mild bacterial infection once after having sex in the bath :oops: and it did this.

Try again but with FMU in the morning and dont use a digital test.

Its also possibble that coming off the pill might be affecting your pre menstral symptoms. Like when Im not on the pill I get very bad period pains and sickness.

did you actually have sex around the time you would have ovulated i.e around 14 days ago, assuming you have a 28 day cycle when on the pill.

yeh about 5 times :shock: :lol:

thanks cat, i'll just have to wait it out i guess. i want you to all tell me whats going on but i know you cant :D

it's the eating, peeing and boobs that have me wondering! i need a wee every 30mins x

Your not using the digital are you Vic?

nope 89p cheapy peesticks from homebargains :D

Strips?

An how many in a pack?

Other reasons for questions sorry :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member