Am I in labour?

Leoniejade

Reaction score
Hi I don't know if I'm posting right but thought I'd try. Thi is my first baby and I don't know if I'm in labour. I'm 38 weeks and 2 days. And over the last couple of days I've experiences period like aching around lower tummy and lower back, mainly in the back. At first they were irregular, last night they were about forty mind apart and about 20mins long but today they're about five-7 mins long about ten mins apart. I had a show (not bloody) come away gradually over the last couple of weeks so am wondering if I'm in labour or of its false labour slow labour or Braxton hicks. Should I contact the hospital? It's my first pregnancy and am unsure any advice would be welcome x

Hi I don't know if I'm posting right but thought I'd try. Thi is my first baby and I don't know if I'm in labour. I'm 38 weeks and 2 days. And over the last couple of days I've experiences period like aching around lower tummy and lower back, mainly in the back. At first they were irregular, last night they were about forty mind apart and about 20mins long but today they're about five-7 mins long about ten mins apart. I had a show (not bloody) come away gradually over the last couple of weeks so am wondering if I'm in labour or of its false labour slow labour or Braxton hicks. Should I contact the hospital? It's my first pregnancy and am unsure any advice would be welcome x

Call your Dr!! Tell him what is going on and they'll let you know what to do. Sounds like the real thing to me though :) Good luck!~

Thank you. I werent sure if I'd look silly ringing but I will now thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->