Am I insane? UPDATE EPU scan results

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
I am 20dpo today and started pink spotting at 14dpo, had one day of medium bleeding and two of light bleeding, one day of spotting and now it's stopped, all the way through I also had a LOT of cm, I could see it on my mooncup. Now I have snotty CM. I normally have a much heavier period and it lasts much longer. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant... I'm probably really clutching at straws here. It could technically be possible if I implanted late and had a lower starting level of HCG - 1 or 2 possibly. I did a FRER yesterday and today and swear something is catching my eye, what do you think? I didn't actually buy the FRER for this haha :) I already had them from before I bled.

IMG_6369.png

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

100% see that. Did you ever go and gets your bloods done??

No, they don't really do them in the UK :(

I'm going to wait a few days and do another.

I definitely see something on the frer and I think Tesco test too xx

I went and looked at the FRER from yesterday and it's dried with a line on - I know it could be an evap, but my negative FRERs tend to stay negative.
IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6488.png

Oh, and please excuse the hideous mucky window ledge behind it... I actually cleaned that window sill today but didn't have time to get into the cracks and get the dust out!!

Hopeful, I see those lines! Really hope its a BFP for you!

I see it. But I understand, I have taken quite a few tests lately and on my last one I don't know if I actually see a really faint line or if my eyes are just seeing what I really want to see. It's so frustrating.

I definitely see what you're seeing on those. I don't know what to make of them, especially at 20 dpo. Have you taken another today?

Yeah I see those. Negative FRERs stay negative for me too when dry

I definitely see what you're seeing on those. I don't know what to make of them, especially at 20 dpo. Have you taken another today?

I know what you mean... but it can be perfectly normal to implant at 12dpo, start producing HCG at 2miu and take about 10 days to fully show on a test... well that's what I keep telling myself! I've done a Tesco test as that was all I had and it was BFN, but f that FRER was real a Tesco would not likely be showing anyway. I don't know why I did it!!

I'm going to get a FRER from the late night Boots ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"