Am I Just Seeing Things?

AMB2013

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

So I'm working on TTC #2, and I haven't really said much because I figured I had a while to wait. I had my Paragard IUD taken out on 06/23 and we made sure to ahem ... get things done on all fertile days just in case. We weren't trying TOO hard, though. I figured it might take a bit for my cycle to adjust.

But now, here I am about 3-4 days late or so, and I've been dealing with tingling/sore boobs, nausea, and constant, dull back pain and bloating that's made me THINK AF was coming, but I've had nothing still. I took a test Friday and it was negative, but admittedly I'd only have been a little over 3 wks at the time if I did succeed.

I guess my question is this: Is it possible that the Paragard has just ruined my cycle for the month? And if that is the case, would I still be feeling symptoms like this? Anyone who's been through this or has some insight? I'm a bit lost and don't feel like I can ask anyone else because no one else I know has been through this.

It could just be your body adjusting. Testing is the only way to know.

I had that same IUD before and my cycles were normal.
It's the copper on them that prevents preg., so technically you are good to go once it's removed, because there are no hormones involved (my DD is evidence of that hehe).
She was conceived within2 months of removal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"