am i kicked out??!!

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
am i kicked out in the next couple days???? i will be 26 weeks pregnant in a few days does that mean i am outta here???? :(

oh i didnt think about that im 27 wks + 1 day now i guess i shudnt really b on here either lol !!!! wow third trimester :)

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_3882.gif

DON'T GO............. :cry:

I'll have no one to talk to :-({|=

I have a few weeks yet.........

But if you have to move on you have to move.........just don't be strangers in here tho, right?!?!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_4009.jpg

Best of luck for the last run huns in the 3rd Trimester!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

ah yeah wow i know it came sooooo quick i was thinking last night and i haven't got much time left it seems so far but some times it seems so soon....scary lol :baby:

I am only 24 weeks so I still have some time in this trimester. I never thought about the whole second or third trimester posts.

awww yeah i am in the third now, esp. as i have just a couple days ago checked and saw that i am as of today 29 weeks pregnant, i was two weeks farther than i thought :S same due date and all just added my weeks wrong :S:S:S:S but ah well lol sooner to my baby i suppose :) but i still come in here and look :oops: i like hearing about other peoples pregnancy joys and such :) anyways happy pregnancy's to everyone and see you soon in the 3rd :D:D :dance:

Awwwwwwww lexis_mommy!!!

You feel free to come in here and have a chat, I will also be coming in the 3rd to check up on you girsl.........it is not fair us all splitting up! :(

Enjoy the 3rd Tri babe!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

i still hang around in the 1st trimester so just go between the 2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"