am i kidding myself? again?

mygirl

Amy and preg!
Reaction score
since 6.30 this morning i have been having contractions, BH or something, they were painful this morning but after an hour or two the pain wore off. i have been having them on and off all day, i have lost some mucous, and i know the baby iis very low and that my cervix has been dilated a little for a few weeks but after a couple of false alarms i dare not even think it might be happening and IF it was, would it have progressed to propper painful contractions by now? my first was induced so i am not sure what i am waiting for as with her i knew when it would happen but i cant remember much about it after that. i keep getting painful pushing stretching feelings down below when he moves about and i feel abit bruises down there, but does anyone think this may be the start of something or am i just getting my hopes up for nothing AGAIN! lol

Didn't want to just read and run but the I think the honest answer is - who knows?
I have been exactly the same for the past 5 days and its driving me crazy. Even my hubby has got to the point where he's like oh unless your crippled in agony Im not gonna bother asking -as we both get so excited and then poof just like that the pain and the tightenings vanish. Im exactly like you, Im wondering shall I even allow myself to think this may be it? it is sooooo hard. All I can say is that it will all be over soon, that's a certainty, how long or exactly how we get there- Who knows? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->