am I losing my baby?

RoxAnna

Reaction score
I found out i was pregnant 9dpo faint line but by 12dpo it was strong dark test all the way up to 14 dpo,now at 18-19dpo my test are lighter still positive but much lighter then before and i am scared to death of a miscary, i have had cramps but not really severe and no bleeding, Im freaking out and even cried myself to sleep over it, Is everything likley to be okay? i will make an appt on monday but i need some peace of mind now before i lose it... tuesday at 14dpo i even went to the dr and they did a urine test to confirm and everything was fine, they are all the same brand of test ....i did fmu and its still lighter then before and i have even limited my water intake so my urine wasnt diluted.....
thoughts anyone??

My advice - stop testing! Cramps are normal and if you are not bleeding its highly unlikely there is a problem. Testing is a bad move TBH as you will only worry yourself sick (as you are already doing.) xxx

there are lots of things that can make the lines different. i would say you still got a positive preg test you arent bleeding or cramping so dont worry yourself over it. if you hadnt taken the other tests you wouldnt be worried. try to keep positive but if you do get any cramping or bleeding go to hosp just to get checked over. but until then keep your chin up coz stress wont do any good for the baby xx

Stop testing sweetie. A positive is a positive and there is no way of knowing your HcG levels without a blood test. You will be fine xx

stop testing i think, im having to restrain myself lol its just not sunk in that I have a bean in there lol xx

I know i shouldnt keep taking test but after a chemcial pregnancy before i cant help it heres a look at the photo.....The one one the left is from 13dpo the middle is from 18dpo and the last one it 19dpo ...my urine isnt diluted or anything.

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/RoxAnnaFeen/test.jpg

I've also read a few places that once your HcG levels start to get to a certain level it will actually stop showing up on the tests.....maybe your HcG is climbing really well and that is why it is getting lighter :) You should Google the Hook Effect and read up on it a little, it might make you feel better :)

RoxAnna, I wish you the best....but you should be calling your doctor, not posting here. :(
I know if that had been happening to me, I'd have shown up at my gyn/ob's office, not even call for an appointment.
I hope things go well for you.

I think she is posting here just for a bit of advice and comfort from girls who are going through the same thing
I wish you all the best sweetie and if your not bleeding I would say everything is ok fingers crossed for you xx

i will be calling monday for sure, but it is the weekend and they are not open, i even thought about going to the er but im not bleeding and im not really in pain and im only 5 weeks so they wouldnt even be able to check a heart beat, just trying to ease my mind for the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->