Am I mad!? New test added, is it finally my BFP!?

AF is here now, for sure! :( Onto next month. I think maybe I had a chemical? And that's why it's a couple of days late.. Painful, and I've got clots.. I never get any clots! Urgh. Sorry, TMI! :dohh:

Thanks so much ladies. <3

Just an update: I went to the docs today, to be told my scan has found I have polycystic ovaries. Absolutely gutted. :cry: I've been referred to gynocology but been told by the doc not to get my hopes up, as because I already have children the NHS won't help.. we'd have to go private for treatment, and we simply can't afford to do that. :nope: I think I'm going to come to the terms with the fact that we won't be getting our third and final baby, and I'll just enjoy our girls and treasure every second. (Not that I don't anyway!)

Thanks again for all of your support ladies. Means a lot. <3

Oh no. I only found out about my pcos after our second and apparently its something u hav all ur life so dont think u wont be able to concieve again!! My friend concieved the day she found out she had pcos after being careless cos she was told shed never concieve!

I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis :( but like pp said, many people go on to get pregnant naturally with it. Have you looked into herbs? Vitex is amazing. I was anovulatory for years, with Vitex I now have 5 children. It regulated my hormones & made my cycle "normal" 28 days. 4 out of 5 of my kids were conceived using vitex.

Thank you.

I tried vitex, it seemed to make me worse! :( I ended up spotting randomly etc. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->