Am I mad!? New test added, is it finally my BFP!?

Really sorry :( some of your lines really looked like early bfp, you could potentially still be early though.

Just thought I'd update to say I started bleeding this morning. :cry: Thank you so much for your support ladies. <3

:hugs:

Going to take a break for a little while I think, focus on my weight loss etc. No more opk or pregnancy tests! Need to focus on me for a little while. Xx

You know, so many times when people take a step back from trying, and all they do is ntnp, that's when they fall pregnant with a sticky baby. Stress can hinder you in so many ways, and the ttc journey is stressful, so perhaps this is precisely what you have to do. I hope you are ok x

I hate it when I start spotting, then it just stops! Come on AF, so we can just get it over with, and be on to the next month. &#128580; 12DPO today, so I'm ready and waiting! &#128584; Thanks everyone. &#128536;&#128150;

So had that spotting mixed with CM yesterday, and since nothing. What's going on!? :( Stupid body. X

How strange :( I really hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Have you tested again? It may be worth a shot to test and see if maybe it's just a late implant?

I'll hold out until Saturday, and then test if AF hasn't shown her ugly face! X

This must be awful for you hun. Hope you get answers soon x

I have all the signs of AF, so not holding out any hope! Just waiting for her to arrive in full force. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->