Am I Miscarrying?..FINAL UPDATE Pg 6

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
Last night around 6:30pm I had some odd cramps. Really low on the pelvis, felt like it was just above the cervix. I thought I had to do a #2. Went to the bathroom and just peed. when I wiped there was pink.

2nd bathroom trip about 15 min later more pink

3rd bathroom trip I had diarrhea and now there is red blood. During this time nothing has touched a pad yet.

As the evening goes on it starts to come like a period. On a pad but not super heavy. I would say light to medium. It changed colour from bright red to dark red to to dark reddish brown over the course of the eveing

The cramps I had through the pregnancy so far have all been focused on my right except the odd time in the beginning some on my left. It changed to only my left side and went into my hip and lower back.

I put on a fresh pad when I went to bed at 11pm, so I could know how much came while sleeping. The cramps came and went through night. When I got up to pee at 6:30am there was very little, basically a spot, on the pad. Cramps were mild. When I got up for good just now there was only a tiny bit more (like a line) on the pad and cramps are nearly gone.

When I wipe though there is still blood there that is dark reddish brown. I was 4 days passed af due date yesterday. It's a holiday weekend here so no doctors available until Tuesday unless I go to the hospital.

Id go to a n e hun jus to make sure xx

Fx for u xx

In the hospital just to be sure. Like everything else with this pregnancy I just can't wait. :D will update.

Good luck Ayala. I had it with my first and she turned out fine. Wishing you lots of luck. I was told a mc doesn't stop and start...so fingers crossed.

Good luck chick, I'm having the same. Have just replied to you on the May due dates thread. I've been seeing blood when I wipe since Thursday, had a scan this morning and they couldn't really tell me anything either way as its too early. They could only see an empty sac which can be normal with an abdominal scan under 6 weeks. I have to go back in 2 weeks but I can't help worry it will all be over by then, I feel like I'm going to start bleeding heavily any minute, but then keep thinking if it was a miscarriage it would've been full on by now and not on and off for 3 days.

Fx for you bubbles.

It is nice to hear good stories. The doc here said my hcg sounded really low for how far along I am. It is has been a week since my last draw so who knows. They are rechecking levels.

Fingers crossed for you x

Glad they are doing a recheck and you'll have a more definitive idea of what is going on. Thinking of you xx

So the pee test came back positive. Doc said that was a good sign. The hospital has to send out blood work so I have to wait until that comes back although I can see the results online but will have to wait for doctor interpretation. He said to take it very easy and rest and they will call on Tuesday to book an ultrasound.
Keeping a positive mind.

I hope the bleed was just a coincidence maybe like a breakthrough period!

When my af was dup in July I had spotting on and off for a week, brown, sometimes pink. enough to make me think it was af but just light. anyway 3 weeks later I started getting sick and tested. A week later (at 8 weeks) a little more spotting, early scan showed little hb. Just had dating scan and i"m now 13 + 2. just so you know it's not always bad news. Stay positive xx

Got my hcg number back. I am at 365. This puts me at the end of 4 weeks. I should be double that for where I am at 5 +5. Unless I have slowed from 48 hour to 72 hour doubling. Or I have stopped producing hcg. More things to wonder about until the doc calls me back.

Fingers crossed everything is ok xx

Pretty sure it's a miscarriage for me, I took anther digital HPT today and it is back to 1-2 weeks when it should be 3+ now. It has strangely made me feel relieved in a way as I'm more sure what is happening instead of being completely in limbo, although it's nothing like my previous loss which came on very suddenly after complete loss of symptoms that morning, it was very heavy bleeding and cramps straight away. Now I've just had spotting for 5 days, still have my sore boobs and nausea symptoms, still have elevated BBT. I'm booked in for a follow up scan in two weeks but doesn't seem much point going for it now.

Sorry to jump in from second tri but wanted to share my story. Around time af was due (maybe slightly after I cant remember) I had a whole week of bleeding, brown, red, pink blood - i thought it was a light af! Only because it was lighter did I bother to take a test after 'af' had finished and it was so faintly positive I then thought it was either another mc or a chemical! I am now nearly 16 weeks with a healthy baby! Bleeding doesnt always mean bad news and keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I'm sorry to hear that bubbles. I would still go unless something happens to make you very sure you miscarried before then.

Last night around 4am I had intense pain in my abdomen. Not quite cramps cause it wasn't a pulsing feeling like cramps are. And it was right on my cervix. I almost thought it was labor like pain. I had this weird desire to push because of the pressure. Eventually it backed off enough so I could sleep but the pain isn't totally gone. I'm not bleeding any more than usual. It barely hits a pad but is there when I wipe. Just one more day to get through and I will get new betas tomorrow so I will know where my numbers stand. I am hoping they are higher. I too just want to know. If it is a miscarriage I just want it done and over with so I can grieve and move on.

I have been having some pretty intense cramps and a miscarriage has not happened yet. I also bled a bit with this one.
With my son I bled for 11 days, red, brown and pink...I thought it must be my period actually...but a weird one. My pregnancy was perfectly healthy, turns out it was just my cervix.

I logged into My Ehealth on my computer (it's where we can see our blood test results online). I was using my phone and there was a column missing. On the computer there is a column that says "out of range." with my current number of 365 it says Y. So the hospital thinks this number is not normal, which if I am to be 6 weeks tomorrow it is not and I know my cycles due to fertility treatments as I track everything. So I am not off on my days. The only thing that would be off is the day I implanted.
When I did the calculations based on my last number and assume perfect doubling every 48 hours. It looks like I would have stopped producing hcg on friday. (my number is just a touch higher than what a perfect double would be). I should be twice the current number yesterday which would put me in proper range.
But of course, I know nothing concrete until tomorrow's test. I could have just slowed down, implanted later..who knows.
But I hate this limbo. I hate not knowing. I'm just trying to pass the time. I can't move around much cause that causes the cramps to start. And now I'm alone in the house cause hubby is at work.

Im Sorry ur going through this :( it's hard to not know what's going on. I think your lab value is reading out of range possibly because it's out of normal range for non pregnant women. Because my labs said the same thing both times, but was in normal range for my pregnancy. Would your numbers make sense if it was doubling every 72 hours?

Yes it would. I doubled in 48 hours last week but it could have changed.
I am sure I will get another test tomorrow and I will know by tomorrow evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->