Am I Miscarrying?..FINAL UPDATE Pg 6

I'm sorry you are stuck "not knowing" and that you are by yourself atm. FX'd that your doubling rate has just slowed.

So the cramps have died down. I feel now like I have a bruised cervix and it hurts to sit down at first. Still have a heaviness in my abdomen. Next to nothing on a pad and it's lighter when I wipe. I hope this is all a good sign. It'll be almost another 24 hours before I know anything. If I can get in early enough to get blood done I should know by 5pm ish.

I bled with both my pregnancies (quite heavily) and also had slow rising HCG (70+hrs to double) but I have two healthy boys so it's not as grim as it seems. Good luck.

I have an ultrasound in 3 hours. I can finally know what is going on. I am hoping at 6 weeks I can see a heartbeat if our little bean is still there.

So the sonographer said all she can tell me is that they see no signs of pregnancy. Whether that is a miscarriage or it is too early she can't say. She said seeing anything at 6 weeks is unlikely to begin with. So now I wait until the fertility doc calls and see what they want to do. Probably blood work.

The fertility office called but my doc isn't in until tomorrow. I will find out then what is up but for now they are keeping my 7 week scan, next tuesday.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Aayla, but I when I went in for my six week I saw the little bean as well as the heartbeat. I may have just been further along or something. I'll keep hoping and praying for you!

I miscarried at 7 weeks, I woke up in the middle of the night with brutal cramps amd from the 1 minute it took me to get to the bathroom from bed I was gushing blood already. I also saw the mucous plug (the thing that closes ur uterus during pregnancy) come out immediately. I knew right away I was losing the baby. I can't say for sure but it sounds like ur slowly spotting which isn't usually the case with MC. Usually it will happen very quick after cramping starts.
Good luck!

I think that because I ovulated on day 17 and I think I implanted 6DPO, the baby is only 20 days old gestational wise. If I implanted later than even less. So going off my LMP is probably not accurate. I have had no gushing, most of the days I have barely needed a pad. Sometimes it goes really light and barely there when I wipe and then it sometimes it goes a tad heavier and a pad is needed but there isn't even a need to change it frequently except for cleanliness reason. I had the teeniest bit of tissue yesterday (I'm talking the size of a seed) but nothing since. The cramping is nearly gone now and even my cervix feels better. I don't have any of the pregnancy symptoms anymore but maybe I am just one of the few lucky ones that doesn't get many.
Still waiting for the doc to call, which I hope she does today.

Still sounds so similar to what's happening with me, I've had a full week now of mostly brown spotting, sometimes slightly heavier. Still pretty sure I'm out though, and still got a week to wait for next scan to confirm.

Still sounds so similar to what's happening with me, I've had a full week now of mostly brown spotting, sometimes slightly heavier. Still pretty sure I'm out though, and still got a week to wait for next scan to confirm.

I feel the same. Something is telling me I am no longer pregnant but I am cautiously optimistic while in this limbo. I just want to know. i know I've probably said it before but all this waiting is just torture. If I am miscarrying I just want to be able to grieve and move on. And it's already 2pm and i have heard nothing from the doc. I think I may call and remind them I am here. How can they not call me back knowing I am sitting here waiting for this type of news? i get she is busy but when you have a patient that is thinking she is losing her baby you would think I would be a priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->