Am I Miscarrying?..FINAL UPDATE Pg 6

I've been here twice now and it's really bad how little support there seems to be. I still can't believe I was told on the phone 'what's going to happen will happen anyway, you can't change it with a scan' when I called EPU for advice as I didn't know what was happening, I didn't even mention a scan. You'd think they'd know best how to treat people in that situation if it's their job!

Time really drags on when you're stuck in limbo, I'm desperate just to move on now. Have you done any tests? I didn't want to waste money on anymore but used another digital which is only showing 1-2 weeks so kind of confirms things are heading the wrong way now, as well as my BBT still dropping.

I haven't done any tests. I was waiting to get paid to get a test to see a super dark line after af was due. It was the next day after payday that I had spotting and a bit of flow so I haven't wanted to waste the money.
I wish I was temping still and I think the next time I will temp the whole way through.

So the u/s results still have not reached my fertility doc. I am still set for my 7 week scan on tuesday and she said they will definitely be there by then. ARg. So I asked for more blood work since my last set was done on Sunday. Now just waiting to hear from the nurses. If I can get them to email it to me today I can get in tonight or first thing in the morning.

But on good news we got an apt we have been wanting to rent. It is so central to everything, walking distance to grocery, coffee shops and the mall and right off of a bus route. It's also $10 cheaper in rent than our current place and includes heat, hot water and electricity!! This has made my day!!

I think I am going to scream!!!! :growlmad:

Nurses got back to me and they said no to more blood work. Now that I have had the scan they want to wait for those results to come in, which should be by end of day today. Well if the sonographer sees no sign of pregnancy then what the hell use is the scan? So I apparently don't have anything there showing I am pregnant so wouldn't blood work to make sure my levels are increasing make sense? A simple form and i would know what is going on by tomorrow at the latest. If my level is less than 365 it is obviously a miscarriage. FFS what is wrong with these people. How can they just think that I am okay just sitting here bleeding and not knowing if I have lost my baby or not. :cry:

Hang in there! It must be driving you crazy. Try to relax a couple of hours. Hope things turn out well.

Poor you. That is terrible. Any point in pushing them for bloodwork?

Can you find a private lab and get them done yourself? I agree with you. Blood work does paint a bigger picture!

I'm so sorry Aayla :( It's so frustrating waiting in limbo, especially if the answers are there, it just seems to be going through the snail system to get stuff to you :/ With my last pregnancy, I was put in limbo (due to very low fetal heartbeat) at 6 weeks, and then ended up miscarrying at 9 weeks. It was so difficult just waiting and not knowing, whatever the end result it.

Keep staying optimistic, I think that's the only way to make it through the waiting! I pray they finally decide to give you some answers, and most importantly that things will turn out well with baby :hugs:

I'm sorry things are being drawn out and you've not been given any real answers. How are you today?

No private labs here. I have asked for the last couple days for blood work but they keep saying no. So now I just wait for my first ultrasound results which will likely prompt them to send me for more blood work (like I have been asking) lol. And I have another scan on Tuesday. So I am just sitting here waiting and waiting.
Nothing else has changed. And I think that may be why they aren't rushing anything. It isn't very heavy and the cramping is very minimal now.

Still no word yet. I suspect they are going to wait until Tuesday when I have my next scan. I have an appt tomorrow with my gp to get a blood work form. Maybe I will know by then.

but symptom wise I have a had a few come back. My boobs are a bit tingly, I have the same type of cramps on my right side that i had before the bleeding started. (I've had no cramps on the right side during the bleeding). My skin is oily again and I am so very very emotional. I'm not sure how many of you know the show Full House. Well I was watching an episode on netflix today. The episode was about them participating in a telethon. At the end of the episode when they checked what the final dollar amount donated was, and it rolled over into the 1 million dollar mark, which was their goal, I got so happy I was crying. I was so emotional for them and happy they reached their goal. It's a fake telethon on a fake tv show! But the tears were instant.

The bleeding has also slowed down and is now (tmi) more brown than red. Although I write this and I'll probably go the bathroom and it will be bright red. lol

Good to hear the bleeding slowed down and the symptoms came back. I also had less symptoms when I bled for some reason but they came back. And once there was brown discharge it just tapered off.

Saw my gp today. He is pretty sure I miscarried. I have gone for bloodwork to check my levels and will know in a few hours. He said the u/s showed no gestational sac and there should have been at least a fetal pole. He assumes I have passed it. I haven't passed anything that I am aware of and I have been watching closely. Bleeding has nearly stopped today too.
I am keeping my appt with my fertility doc on tuesday to talk about next steps.

final update will happen in a few hours when I get my hcg results.

It's official that I have miscarried. My hcg was at 31 today. :cry: Thank you all for the support and help.

Very sad to hear that! Take care. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->