Am i miscarrying

Kammie22

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I posted about a week ago cause I was having quite a bit of brown discharge and I know know this can be normal at this time, I’m about 13 weeks I also spoke to my gp who wasn’t concerned. However this has now went on for about 10 days and this week at times there is a bit more and I would say it’s dark red in colour I’ve also had mild cramps on and off today, I’m really concerned that this is a miscarriage

Go get checked at the hospital hunny i had periods for 6 months whilst pregnant fx everything is ok xx

Hi Kammie,

Have you been seen by a midwife since you started spotting? If not I'd suggest you give them a wee ring. Spotting can be very normal in pregnancy, but it's always best just to err on the side of caution and get checked out especially if you feel it's getting worse. Hope you're ok xxx I

You obviously need to be checked hun but I had this up to 4 months on and off and I'm due in 7 days. In my case it was me bleeding and not a miscarriage. It's not over until you have it confirmed. Xx

Thanks everyone, I’m going to my gp tomorrow, what’s also worrying me is I haven’t really had any symptoms since about 9 weeks apart from some cramping which I’ve always had.

I hope everything goes well at your gp appointment tomorrow :hugs:

I'm glad you are getting checked out. It could really go either way. I had one day of spotting when I miscarried and one day of spotting with this healthy pregnancy. So for me the spotting wasn't an indication of good or bad. I hope you get good news tomorrow. I know how hard it is not to worry.

I hope all goes well for you. I only had bleeding during one successful pregnancy (bleeding, not spotting, in which it was dark brown that was enough to fill a full panty liner in a day that lasted about a week) and thankfully he ended up fine but it was scary. Hopefully you get some answers soon xx

Glad you are getting checked. It's a scary time when we see blood. I literally told my partner I had lost our baby twice as I honestly thought I had. My blood was red and brown mostly in cm and around 14 weeks it was like a period starting. I did feel queasy so I had the sickly symptoms of pregnancy. I think I had cramps at the start. Hopefully they will take some bloods. I never had an early scan as it was an hour away to the early unit and I couldn't get over there but hopefully they will scan you. My numbers were rising nicely so that's how we knew and then we paid for a private scan ourselves to get some reassurance

I contacted gp first thing but was unable to get an appointment after explaining to receptionist she said she would get a duty dr to phone me. I continued to bleed and cramp throughout the day it getting worse at approx 7pm I had really intense cramps and then a fish of blood and then passed what to think must have been the baby, the cramps and bleeding have now settled , I have to go to hospital tomorrow for scan to check things out. I think it started when I lost all my symptoms about. 3-4 weeks ago but I put this down to getting towards the end of first try

Oh, hun, what you're going through sounds hard.
I hope you get some answers at your appointment, x

I'm so sorry to read this. It's incredibly hard to go through this and I hope you get the support you need and the gp is helpful. It's never easy at any point take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"