Am I Most Overdue Now One Here :0(

Third & Bird

Reaction score
Well, despite having 2 sweeps, a Bishops Score of 9 and head barely palpable and my midwife not understanding why I'm not in labour I'm not and pretty fed up now.

Nothing else I can do, have got a final sweep tomorrow then going to get booked in for hopefully Monday to be induced.

Hurumph!!!

Grump city here at the mo :cry::growlmad:

Hope things getting moving soon for you. Also, what is a bishops score? x

I'm only 4 days over and feeling your pain! I think I might punch the next person who asks if the baby's arrived yet (NOOOOOOO! Can you see a baby?!) and I haven't been offered a sweep until Thursday. Have tried most of the natural ways to induce and am getting a lot of really annoying BH but they don't go anywhere and it's SOOO frustrating.

Have a hug :hugs: I hope it happens for us both soon.

Its when they do a sweep - its basically a score to assess what your cervix and baby is doing and they use it as an indication of favourability for induction. Its out of 13 and my midwife said she had never seen a woman with a 9 before as they are normally in labour - I've induced women with a score of 5 so that shows really - I should have been a 10 but one part only went up to a 0 and I was a +1! lol

I'm a mystery apparently.

She even put on my notes "No signs of labour!!" and said that she thinks they wont believe her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"