Am I moving to TTC/NTNP ?

T

TeddysGirl

I am so confused with what is going on.

OH had been convinced that we have been NTNP for a while now but he always seems to know when I'm fertile and either isn't in the mood or is ill (headache etc) around that time.

I have asked him about TTC this month and he said yes.

I messaged him while he was at work yesterday and the conversation went like this:

Me: Do you still wanna try next cycle ?
Him: Sure :)

What ? Why can't men be excited !

I am temping at the moment but we have a 5 month old puppy who still isn't properly house trained so if she gets up in the night, I jump up to let her out before she has an accident so it's hard to temp properly because I can't guarantee when I have to jump up. We've just ordered some OPK so hopefully that will shed some light because my cycle has been messed up.

So basically I don't know if I am TTC/NTNP or WTT !!! AF is due any time between tomorrow and Friday next week so I guess I'll have to wait and see !

Why do men have to be so mysterious !

Very exciting! If you're DTD without actively preventing pregnancy and just doing it whenever you wanna do it then I think you're NTNP!

It's rare that the man will get excited about TTC. Except sexually excited that his partner wants to do it more than usual that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->