Am i normal????!!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wondered if everyone else is still getting little aches and twinges in their abdomen...i had them early on in my pregnancy - constant little niggle - and i was kind of hoping they'd die down as i progressed.

But i'm still getting them! Sometimes on one side of my pelvis, then the other (if i wasn't pregnant i'd be worrying i had the start of appendicitis!). It's only short little jabs then goes. Oh and the round ligament pain!!! Ouch! If i'm sat for ages (which i am at the mo after my op last week), if i get up quickly, or god forbid, sneeze, JEEZ it hurts!!! Then dies away after a minute or so.

Might take a paracetamol to take the edge off

XX

yeh i get this still hun, i dont think its anything to worry about but can be bloody annoyin lol

ive got this pillow that u heat up in the microwave and that really helps the stomach pains, maybe u should think about getting one of those?

I still get it if I twist or stretch and sometimes just for no reason! I hope it gets bettr for you soon hun :hugs:

yeah hun i had these & midwife said that its just your muscles stretching ect, nothing to worry about unless you're curled over in bad pain that you cant even move xxx

Thanks ladies!

Sounds normal then. Just had these pains off and on all day and it's so annoying! Still only on one side low down, coming and going. Annoying!

Why does no one tell us about about these twinges early on!

I get aches all the time! think its baby lying on bits but if i remember back i got them around you time still.

I had these terrible ones last week thought it was early labour but midwife came round and confirmed just ligament pains!! They do really hurt though

Yes i am the same.. i am still getting them... makes me scared at times... but after reading this... it seems that everything is normal.... THANK GOD.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->