Am I officially 3rd?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
*hovers by door way looking shy*[/I

Do I still have to make tea or am I officially in the third trimester? I was going to linger around till my box moved up in a few days on the old ticker there but since 2nd ends at 26 weeks and here starts at 27 weeks I am stuck in limbo making tea or here? :howdy:

So instead of making this a short and sweet post which is easier to read I shall put some crap into it and tell you now that I am in third I am now crapping it! OMG there is no where to go but birth and labour stories after this and announing them happens in here to! :shock:

This is like the reality forum of the 3 trimesters! *sounds quite magical that lol *

anyone else still throwing up? I am :sick: and I am on team yellow :rolleyes:becasue I have no choice my hospital wont tell

anyway sorry for blitering

:argh:

:hi: Welcome to the 3rd tri!So What if you're a few days early. Come on in anyway!!
Sorry your still throwing up -not nice. I'm on team yellow too - and can't wait to find out what he/she really is!!!

Is it a few days early as i have been googling *the only thing i am allowed to google* google says 26 weeks exact. I dont want to be tooo early! but I really wont feel it until my box moves up.

I cant wait either but people are buying boys cloths for mine! i keep telling them to cool it on that one as i wont dress a girl in boys cloths and hate wastage. Its annoying though seeing all them nice cloths out there and you cant buy any but neutral colours. But we get to go that after the baby is born when we are not fit lol

Hi and welcome!!! Come on in!!! x

Welcome over! And yes i'm still puking - thought it had gone but it's made a re-appearance!

I feel so crap after puking this morning, all stuffy and cloudy :( I hate that feeling. I was lying down there and all and got up again and have a threatning headache. Weather is horrible today just to match my crappy feeling.

i throw up every two days now .

Glad to see you over here! :happydance: Sorry you're not feeling so hot.

Welome to third tri :wave: :wave: It is rather scary in here... i'm going to be leaving soon :shock:

welcome to the third tri & yes im still throwing up mostly on a evening & proberbly to the end as i did with my other 2 children :-( xx

welcome to third tri, from what i have read there are 3 times u can go to third tri, either 26, 27 or 28 weeks lol so i dont think anyone knows if u are official but hey, ur 26 weeks and thats one of the times hehe

congrats!!!

xxx

Thanks everyone I am starting to freak out about names now, I have none! well a girls name. No boys names. Also picked out loads of cool things for baby, i really havnt got the big things yet just odds and ends like cloths. Have to wait for my grant :( which hopefully wont take to long after i post it to get it as i have near the whole lot spent already.

Welcome to the third tri! Sorry to hear that you're still getting sick... thankfully my morning sickness only lasted about a month in the first tri. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->