Am I or aren't i? Eyes needed!

Gemmamcp

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I need some help! I'm due on very soon and I have been feeling really wierd bloated tired headaches my boobs are killing me and my nipples are so sore! I'm also peeing so much too so this morning I didn't have a hot I only had a opk which I heard work the same? Anyway I took it and there's two lines! And it came up almost instant I didn't have to wait for it to appear what does this mean?! Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 20
Ive heard it can work the same but you have LH throughout your cycle so its probably detecting the LH. If you had a really strong positive OPK I would say its a possibility you could be pregnant. I guess the only way to tell is to buy some hpts and do one xx

Ive heard it can work the same but you have LH throughout your cycle so its probably detecting the LH. If you had a really strong positive OPK I would say its a possibility you could be pregnant. I guess the only way to tell is to buy some hpts and do one xx
Agree with Lottie.... Opks really cant be trusted as a hpt.
FX for you hun...
Get poas xx

I usually get a LH surge just before af, so it really can go either way <3 grab an hpt and :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->