Am I or Aren't I?

Gorgeouserin

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been TTC my second baby for 2 years (it took 18 months with my first who is now 4!) In May I had a procedure to reopen my cervix as it was almost closed, they did a hysteroscopy at the same time and all was well. My period was due 2 days ago. Prior to this I had some light brown spotting, which I have been getting every month since the procedure. I also had a very grumbly tummy, another thing I get before AF arrives...but nothing. I did a Ovulation Predictor Kit as had loads, and the darkest line I have ever seen.....any one had any experience of this? TIA

Hi All, I have been TTC my second baby for 2 years (it took 18 months with my first who is now 4!) In May I had a procedure to reopen my cervix as it was almost closed, they did a hysteroscopy at the same time and all was well. My period was due 2 days ago. Prior to this I had some light brown spotting, which I have been getting every month since the procedure. I also had a very grumbly tummy, another thing I get before AF arrives...but nothing. I did a Ovulation Predictor Kit as had loads, and the darkest line I have ever seen.....any one had any experience of this? TIA

I have no experience myself but I have heard of opks being positive when you are pregnant...you should take a HPT!

Good luck!

Its totally possible but I only took an OPK as a boredom experiment and got pos for pg.. I wouldn't put much weight on it w/o doing an HPT as well. Just cause it would be really crappy if it weren't pos.. :) Good luck.. Will check back

I finally plucked up the courage and took a pregnancy test, guess what...POSITIVE!! Woo hoo, so I m due 11-04-2014 :happydance:

So happy for you sweets, congratulations xxxx

Yay, that's fantastic news - congratulations xx

Thank you all! I was totally losing hope of it every happening, now I am totally over the moon. I have 2 concerns though....1. I had hyperemesis Gravidarum with my first and wondering if I will get it again and 2. I had a LLETZ after my last birth and a bit worried about early labour etc. Anyone else had experience of this?

Brilliant news. Congratulations, Tia. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"