Am i, or could i be pregnant?

tyler_marie5

Reaction score
Hi All, im new to this sight because I am searching for some guidance, although my reading and research on the internet seems extensive I just need something, perhaps some reassurance maybe.

Im 19 years old and need some help please.

My partner and I have been trying to conceive starting from the 7th of March 2016 which was when we had our first initial accident. And although I wasn't ovulating then we decided to continue trying. I realised I got my period the very next day on the 8th of March 2016. So we didn't have sex until the 16th-ish. On the 22nd of March 2016 I calculated is when I should be ovulating and we were having sex since my period had ended on the 17th during my first fertility window. We have been having sex probably every 2nd night ensuring we would have sex on the 22nd and the 23rd of March.

Anyways it is now the 4th of April and I have been waiting and waiting taking pregnancy tests and the wrong time - meaning before my period. However, my period is due tomorrow but I feel normal, my boobs feel fine, I have no official cramps or anything. Is this normal? My partner keeps telling me to wait because the more Negatives I get the more ill lose hope but I think I already have - I've read online all about early symptoms but im getting nothing. I feel like im the only one not noticing any difference. Can someone please just tell me some news that may get me my hopes up - im really excited to be pregnant but I feel no different. My period is due tomorrow.. please help, is there any way I could be pregnant.

You're not alone in feeling normal! I didn't realize I was pregnant until I was already 5 DAY LATE. Had to check the calendar. I had no symptoms, absolutely nothing.

I know it's hard to wait but just take a breath. It didn't happen right away for me either, took about about 2 cycles. It will happen, never fear. Just try to have some fun with it as well because there are many instances where couples try and don't conceive but the minute they stop trying, it happens.

Good luck and don't lose hope. It will happen!

Breathe sweetie xx The average healthy couple, doing everything right per cycle only has a 20-25% chance of conception each cycle and it's considered normal for couples under 35 to take around 12 months to conceive. I would suggest tracking your ovulation through OPKS and BBT. Using a calander is really inaccurate as most of the time it's way off.
No symptoms certainly doesn't mean you aren't pregnant xx Trust me. Although try and stop testing as it will just cause you heartache. It's always best to wait until you are officially late to take a test but a FRER will (usually) be + if you're pregnant the day before or day AF is due. Best of luck sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->