Am I or Not??!

Bubbly

Reaction score
Hi, Need some advice! My af is due on wed, last wed I did a test (far too early i know - im v impatient!) and it came back with a faint line. I then did another on Fri morn and it came back with quite a :bfp:.

I then did two today (one normal, one digital) and both were definite :bfn:. I had cramping about 7 days po and I again have acheyness today. Also have had nausea and the metallic taste but less so today, although still there.

Help, I don't have a clue what is going on!!!

xxx

I would leave it for another couple of weeks to see if you get anything further.
I know the wait is frustrating, but it's too early for a BFP at the moment if you were.
You have to give the egg time to implant properly.
Wait a little while longer and test again, or use an early response test.

xx

You could have experienced a chemical pregnancy. I have had one myself in the past. This iswhy they say not to test too early (apart from the fact you can get a false negative).

Are you sure you had BFPs and not evaporation lines or didn't leave the test too long before reading or you didn't squint/turn the test at the light to see it?

I am 12dpo; I am 2 days away from my expected period. I had some brown light bleeding on Friday, and I have had all the symptoms under the sun, even though i have convinced myself I am not pregnant. I did a CB digi on Saturday and another on Sunday (FMU) then I did a FRER this morning; all are BFNs! So my body is obviously playing silly buggers.

Also, make sure you use your FMU, as if you tested later today then you may have got a false BFN.

Thank you, I know you're right, it's just so hard! x

If your period is due on Wednesday this week, then although today may be a little early, it isn't really that early for the more sensitive tests. You should definitely be able to get a reasonable result by Friday/Saturday this week.

Was thinking that it might be chemical pregnancy, I am not going to do any more testing now (easier said then done!). Good luck, I hope you get a BFP!!!

Fx for you! See what happens for Weds.

I am due on Weds and at the moment I haven't had the signs of AF that I should have, have had lots of preg symptoms and yet I have had 3 BFNs, 3 days in a row. Just shows that either the body can fool us OR tests can be inaccurate if used too early, DESPITE their 6 days early claims!

I also had 2:bfp: altho very faint. I used 5 pg tests and all said :bfp:. I tested 3 days later and :bfn: so went to docs to get hcg blood test and this confirmed :bfn:. I have PCOS and due to start Chlomid in June. Does anyone know the reasons for chem preg's? It's so upsetting because docs always say "oh well, it was just a chemical pregnancy!"

It is disappointing, altho part of me still has hope!! Will def def not be testing early next time, its too much of an emotional rollercoaster.

Good luck Carrie for wed, fx!!

x

Hi there,

So AF was suppose to arrive today and so far no sign, but unfortunately still :bfn: so who knows?!?

Have so far had 5 :bfp: and 6:bfn: - have spent a fortune!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"