Am I out girls/

Have you had AF yet? If not, you are not out just yet as you could have ovulated later than you though or implantation could have taken longer. Stay positive Xxx

Have you had AF yet? If not, you are not out just yet as you could have ovulated later than you though or implantation could have taken longer. Stay positive Xxx

Thanks honey. I am just SO down and pessimistic about it today! Ive been so positive til now. Bought a FR that I want to do now .. but I know Ill be upset for the evening ... Why is this so hard?!!! sorry - am ranting

AF not due til Feb 6th .. I have a longer LP ... I have to be positive - in more ways than one! :haha:

I know how difficult it is to hold off from testing, and 6th Feb seems so far away. I will be testing on the 5th, so I am in the same boat as you. I will be at least 3 days overdue at that time as I do not want to test early and see a BFN or a faint line and then worry about it not being stronger.

I keep telling myself it takes 9 months to get a baby so patience will be an irritating fact of life we have to get used to. :wacko:

Positive attitude for a BFP result - I like that!

lumboo we are in the same boat! Ok, if youre holding off I will too. Its so disheartening when you see that stupid one line and then anaylise it to death - guilty
Any symptoms at all? If I were preg, should my temps be going up, stablizing or going down?

You have a 20day LP? OMG i didn't know that was possible, must be torture.

Hey Tinkerbelle - ya I know its too crazy so Im thinking that was an LH surge or my AF is going to be here sooner this month. My cycle varies - 47 days to 45 and then 40 last cycle... I think I might just crack up now ... its impossible to know when I should test!

If I get this right, you're 11 or 12 dpo today and have 12 days for AF. That makes 23-24 days of luteal phase?! Have you talked to your doctor about it? I've never heard a luteal phase that long. Wow!

I ov early this month. According to my diary calculations I should have ov on 19th, but I got my smiley face on 15th - just as well I was testing as I would have missed it!

I have a few symptoms, but could be very early AF symptoms too - the joys of TTC eh?!! The only one that only ever seems to occur in pregnancy with me is burping (sorry, I know its disgusting). I usually have real problems doing this even when I try, but when pregnant I seem to burp all the time.

Then again, perhaps I have finally managed to succeed in imitating DH or have eaten something dodgy!

Monalisa, its my first month using OPK so Ive only realised how early I ov now.. unless my af is coming early this month.... if my LH is longer than 2 weeks and no bfp, Im off to doctor. SO worried something is really wrong :-(

I ov early this month. According to my diary calculations I should have ov on 19th, but I got my smiley face on 15th - just as well I was testing as I would have missed it!

I have a few symptoms, but could be very early AF symptoms too - the joys of TTC eh?!! The only one that only ever seems to occur in pregnancy with me is burping (sorry, I know its disgusting). I usually have real problems doing this even when I try, but when pregnant I seem to burp all the time.

Then again, perhaps I have finally managed to succeed in imitating DH or have eaten something dodgy!

:haha:

I have heartburn now again and went for a walk and really thought I could taste that metal taste in my mouth - but am I imagining all this!! grrrr
I think Im going insane

I should calculate my LP. I have no idea how long it is. What is within the realm of "normal" or "average"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->